Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoo - is it worth it?

OMG I'm not the only one! This part of Township should be a totally separate game, period. Zootopia, or whatever. Download it and play it separate is that's your choice. DEVELOPERS, read this thread & separate the zoo from Township. It asks for ungodly amounts of products & is too time consuming. There are enough other game in games to have to keep up with this damn zoo!

They actually have launched a separate zoo game a few months ago. I tried it and, unless you need another fairly bad match 3 game in your life, I'd skip it and find a way to make the TS zoo work for you.

Discussed here back when it was first released
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ght=Wildscapes
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-02-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by slacktown View Post
    OMG I'm not the only one! This part of Township should be a totally separate game, period. Zootopia, or whatever. Download it and play it separate is that's your choice. DEVELOPERS, read this thread & separate the zoo from Township. It asks for ungodly amounts of products & is too time consuming. There are enough other game in games to have to keep up with this damn zoo!
    I would not want the zoo removed from Township. I've finished my CBs and have one factory to go along with my last town expansions (from what is currently available). From the very good advice I read in this forum I've pretty much delayed building my zoo and just let my animals accumulate 'in-book'. Now that I have the game time and resources I'm looking forward to developing my zoo as much as my town.

As far as the zoo requests demanding too many resources, you really don't have to fill them. To the best of my knowledge there isn't any penalty for just letting them sit there while you focus on other parts of the game. Of course you would have to avoid Regatta tasks that required zoo activity but you do have a choice.

BTW, Slacktown, Playrix did develop a stand-alone zoo game that was launched earlier this year.

I like the zoo, but I think it’s a waste of my time. I would, too, like to see it as a separate game. I’m having a tough enough time getting through levels when the rest of my co-op are breezing right through. Does building the zoo help with my farm? I’m thinking no. I would even be willing to start over with the zoo if it was felt that we need split the two. Oh well, let’s see what happens.

Hi Yvette welcome to the forum . Sorry you are finding it such a struggle. As has been pointed out there is a zoo game recently launched by Playrix already. I agree with Barb (BJK14) that I would not like the zoo to be removed from Township. Rather than stress over it, just ignore it until you are further ahead in your town. You might even enjoy it then. If not you can continue to ignore it .

Removing the zoo really is not fair to players who like it, and have invested a lot of time and effort already creating their zoos. Or indeed those who have been looking forward to the challenge of building it later in their Township journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    They actually have launched a separate zoo game a few months ago. I tried it and, unless you need another fairly bad match 3 game in your life, I'd skip it and find a way to make the TS zoo work for you. ...
    LOL, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Yvette welcome to the forum . Sorry you are finding it such a struggle. As has been pointed out there is a zoo game recently launched by Playrix already. I agree with Barb (BJK14) that I would not like the zoo to be removed from Township. Rather than stress over it, just ignore it until you are further ahead in your town. You might even enjoy it then. If not you can continue to ignore it .

Removing the zoo really is not fair to players who like it, and have invested a lot of time and effort already creating their zoos. Or indeed those who have been looking forward to the challenge of building it later in their Township journey.
    Downton, I am so with you on this!
    Please et us keep the Zoo! Don't even think about taking it away from us!
    At the completion of each family, the zoo provides a one-time Tcash bonus and for our visitors who help complete our orders there, Clovers.
    But the main reason for having the zoo is the decoration options.
    And I always visit the zoos of my event partners and new towns that appear on my 'order to fill' list.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

The most frustrating part of largely ignoring the zoo is that the game continues to throw animal cards at us everywhere as though we actually want them. Personally, I'd rather receive nails.
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The most frustrating part of largely ignoring the zoo is that the game continues to throw animal cards at us everywhere as though we actually want them. Personally, I'd rather receive nails.
    Lol I can understand that Mayfield. The thing is this is mentioned in the Windows section so they still have the old zoo. So it should be easier for players on this platform to ignore.

Sorry, I'm easily confused. For Windows players my advice would be the opposite. Finish as many enclosures as you can under your current system because it will become a complete pain once they switch you to the new and definitely not improved system the rest of us suffer under.

Reminds me of myself furiously making ingots to buy as many of the special decorations as possible before they forced us to update to the new system using jewels. Haven't bought any more since.
    Play on iOS iPad