Thread: Very Disappointing News from Valeriia!

Very Disappointing News from Valeriia!

The list of our suggestions that aren't being considered is quite long. If multiple players keep asking for the same changes over and over again, then Fishdom should find a way to implement those requests. There must be a reason the same suggestions are constantly made. I personally find it a little offensive to be told that certain issues are off the board and are not to be mentioned again. Fishdom keeps making other changes, many that don't help the players at all. Most of them are for the benefit of Fishdom, not us. We're the ones playing the game and know the issues that bother us every time we play. Those are the changes that should be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    The list of our suggestions that aren't being considered is quite long. If multiple players keep asking for the same changes over and over again, then Fishdom should find a way to implement those requests. There must be a reason the same suggestions are constantly made. I personally find it a little offensive to be told that certain issues are off the board and are not to be mentioned again. Fishdom keeps making other changes, many that don't help the players at all. Most of them are for the benefit of Fishdom, not us. We're the ones playing the game and know the issues that bother us every time we play. Those are the changes that should be made.
    110% totally agree with you completely.
    Which is the absolute MAIN reason for me to give up on these forums.....as Fishdom truly do not think that we are smart people, who know what the heck Fishdom is doing, stomping on our respective democratic rights to free speech and debate.

So be it Fishdom......

Er. Um. Democratic rights? You do know the home country of Fishdom, yes?

Not sure. Read somewhere that they are in Ireland, but Valeriia and other names sure don't sound Irish. Probably Asia, India, or an eastern European country.

Russia. I googled it.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Er. Um. Democratic rights? You do know the home country of Fishdom, yes?
    Yes, it’s Russia, they do have a democracy, Vladimir told me so.....