Thread: Go for the gold

Go for the gold

I hope the new "Go for the Gold" event isn't replacing the "Deep Dive" event. I really liked the "Deep Dive" event and managed to beat it on several occasions. After trying "Go for the Gold" for the 1st time today, I wasn't impressed. Not sure how to play it even after reading the instructions several times. What is the significance of the sling shot, or whatever it is, at the start? You earn some gold bars and then it disappears. Does it reappear sometime during the event or only at the beginning? The instructions in the "Help" section said that there are 2 levels to get through. If you loose a game you must start all over again like in the "Deep Dive" event. As far as I can see, there is nothing showing you what level you are on, only where you stand in the Gold Bar winnings. Really don't like it! Give me back the "Deep Dive" event.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I hope the new "Go for the Gold" event isn't replacing the "Deep Dive" event. I really liked the "Deep Dive" event and managed to beat it on several occasions. After trying "Go for the Gold" for the 1st time today, I wasn't impressed. Not sure how to play it even after reading the instructions several times. What is the significance of the sling shot, or whatever it is, at the start? You earn some gold bars and then it disappears. Does it reappear sometime during the event or only at the beginning? The instructions in the "Help" section said that there are 2 levels to get through. If you loose a game you must start all over again like in the "Deep Dive" event. As far as I can see, there is nothing showing you what level you are on, only where you stand in the Gold Bar winnings. Really don't like it! Give me back the "Deep Dive" event.
    Lcd,
    I refuse to play that iteration to the Sub.....
    If I wanted to play along those lines, I would play Angry Birds.....

If the Sub was meant to ‘fly’, it would have been fitted with wings, instead, it has a periscope......

Angry Birds have wings, not periscopes.....

100% agree with both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    100% agree with both of you!