Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Switched positions on load buttons and ask for help

Switched positions on load buttons and ask for help

I went to load my plane and accidentally hit the extra help button three times because somebody switched positions. Thanks a lot that was a stupid move

I've used quite a few of my load coupons today because of this change. It almost seems designed to make us use them up by mistake. NOT a helpful change.

Town: Sunnyside Llandyfaelog
    Level: 126
    Co-op: Solo Gold
    Co-op Tag: #SRX3QK

Playing on Android

I agree, I did the same first thing when I got on this morning I requested help for all the crates I could fill and didn't realize it.

Same here and am doing the fill train car task. Added an extra 2 hrs. Why oh why oh why?

This is absolutely the worst kind of change you can make. It shows complete disregard for the experienced player. The reversal of the number in storage and time to manufacture is also disturbing. These changes do not enhance the game or graphics, and introducing changes that are irreversible without warning is not only irresponsible, it is simply rude.

I hit the wrong button too adding an extra hours wait to load my train.

Where there's no other logical reason for the change, e.g. visual enhancement or ease of use ... more often than not the obvious answer is the answer regardless of the implications. They did it to trick people out of their money.

Button position swap

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    I went to load my plane and accidentally hit the extra help button three times because somebody switched positions. Thanks a lot that was a stupid move
    I too have asked for help when I didn’t need it. I have also used up all my coupons to fill crates. This was a bad change. please change it back!!!
    I also don’t like the change to the crops. The price of planting is also the point of focus on pop-up. I would rather have it the old way so I now what I have and if I need to plant now. I don’t care how much it costs. This probably only helps real new players.

I do like the other parts of the update

This was a manipulative change to sabotage players. No benefit to this change whatsoever except to make players mess up!

Having Trouble Selecting "Ask for Help"

It is difficult for me to select "ask for help" on trains or planes because the button is too small and sandwiched between the "load" and "send coupon" buttons.

I suspect this changed with the most recent update. Was "Ask for help" on top or bottom previously? That would fix the problem, since you can overlap your finger a little high without hitting the middle option.

I don't like how the load and ask for help buttons have switched places. It is really messing up my game play.