Thread: Co-op own forum

Co-op own forum

Is it possible that we can have our own forum here where only members of our co-op can enter and discuss strategy?

That's why we have the co-op chat in the game.
    Another option can be creating a facebook group or a group in another place with your town's name in case no one wants to share their private info. I know a lot of people that have created a facebook page or group for their own co-op to talk with the members.

You can if you wish open one of these forums they are free to use.
    They are called vBulletin forums

Quote Originally Posted by Charle View Post
    Is it possible that we can have our own forum here where only members of our co-op can enter and discuss strategy?
    The groups you can create here on the forum aren't private, I'm afraid, so I doubt they're what you're looking for.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

What our coop uses is google hangouts, Its easy just like instant messaging/texting and alerts you when there is a new message.. Unlike facebook it is alot safer and not everyone will be open to your personal information.

Hope that helps
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652

Quote Originally Posted by Charle View Post
    Go to your home/profile page. On the left side you'll see +Groups. Start a private group and only invite coop members. No one else can enter the group. There you can set up various threads.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Go to your home/profile page. On the left side you'll see +Groups. Start a private group and only invite coop members. No one else can enter the group. There you can set up various threads.
    But everyone can read the posts. There are no real private groups on these forums.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix