Thread: Color Splash Event - Invisible Background?

Color Splash Event - Invisible Background?

Screenshot_2019-06-06-04-13-41.jpg

Has anyone else seen this?

Please tell me if this is a glitch. I really hope so and will be fixed....soon!

Have the same in both towns, Android and Kindle. Didn't start the game, so can't tell you if this goes away then. But this certainly doesn't look like it's supposed to be.

In my town, that is what I see for the rewards screen, when I tap on the little present. If I X out of the reward screen, I am at the play screen for the event. Hope that helps.

This is just the new way to show our progression with our personal goal. Click on the X top right to close that window.

What do you think is missing, Twilight? You can scroll through the rewards and see them, and a bit of the event in the background. It becomes less strange with the other rewards than the first one here, tcash.
    I didn't think of a glitch, but that they just changed the display. Ok, changed it to huge *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-06-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: lol, snap suddenly!

I like the background, for rewards, this way:
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-09-58-03.jpg

Me no likey clear background

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I like the background, for rewards, this way:
    Me no likey clear background
    yeah, somehow they don't ask what WE like, eh, but just change it to... hm, well, we don't know either whether it's the way THEY like or just a change for the sake of a change (could be it should distract us from something worse? ;p )
    or it's a bet between two or more Devs ("let's see who gets more contradictions with their change!" (at the moment, I guess the guy with re-doing the load-fill-ask windows wins - closely followed by the font/scripting guy) (the guy who pushed the zoo change through is still on a looong beach vacation he won for that genius idea, so couldn't participate this time)
    or it's a graphics person trying their hand at 'something' else... lol, so many possibilities.