Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Let's grunt about Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

OMGoodness Ruud they are adorable!
    Thank you for posting these cute little piggies....don't they just make you happy
    Last edited by Downton; 07-03-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    OMGoodness Ruud they are adorable!
    Thank you for posting these cute little piggies....don't they just make you happy
    Glad to know you enjoyed them. I had a lovely morning in a new Garden Centre near our daughter's home. It was huge!
    Quite promising for next pre-Christmas periode

A little sign of life for my special friends
    oh they are sooo cute! many thanks, Ruud

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh they are sooo cute! many thanks, Ruud
    I really love their real-life look!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    No favourites-all pigs are equal
    Lmao

oops - with today's revival of the thread, I happened to notice your tinypic-pics are gone, Ruud, (at least) here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1480694

any chance to get them back?

oops - with today's revival of the thread, I happened to notice your tinypic-pics are gone, Ruud, (at least) here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1480694

any chance to get them back?
    I was very font of this upload program recommended by our dear friend Bess. Unfortunately they both seem to be vanished in the same period.
    Maybe I have stored some pics on my PC at home and maybe Nevada or Dreadnought can find a reliable alternative for us to keep on uploading pics instead of using the insert possibility of the forum program.
    I know Downton worked hard to found new programs but the site must be free and without spam from other advertisement vids. SO fingers crossed on getting a steady advice on that from our Mods or Admin.
    wash station.jpg
    In the meantime I found this cute one on the window of the Washing station of this holiday park
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

I was very font of this upload program recommended by our dear friend Bess. Unfortunately they both seem to be vanished in the same period.
    Maybe I have stored some pics on my PC at home and maybe Nevada or Dreadnought can find a reliable alternative for us to keep on uploading pics instead of using the insert possibility of the forum program....
    why "instead", why not just upload to here (after having the pic made smaller in size)?
    Or, as I just said elsewhere*, make an album here?

* I don't mean to say with that that you should know it already, but that I know that I said it already today. <g>

In the meantime I found this cute one on the window of the Washing station of this holiday park
    LOL!! another TS player!?

(as a TS player I find it cute and would want it. As a non-TS-player: WHO would want to have a pig on their shirt?!?)

why "instead", why not just upload to here (after having the pic made smaller in size)?
    Or, as I just said elsewhere*, make an album here?

* I don't mean to say with that that you should know it already, but that I know that I said it already today. <g>
    Thanks for your help in PM. Need some time to practice but that will come in time
    LOL!! another TS player!?

(as a TS player I find it cute and would want it. As a non-TS-player: WHO would want to have a pig on their shirt?!?)
    WHO? (other ten TS players) I guess pork lovers uh I mean pig lovers *g*

WHO? (other ten TS players) I guess pork lovers uh I mean pig lovers *g*
    Mmmm - that sentence makes me immediately think of Bullingdon Club, but as discussion of politics is rightly not allowed...... lock up your pitchforks !!!