Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    I purchased the topiary to add much-needed greenery to my town. Would love to invest in more greenery... and by greenery I don’t mean more florescent-hued trees. ������ We should celebrate the natural beauty of Earth alongside the beauty that comes from building/creating.

I took a screenshot of it placed yet don’t see where to add the pic...
    Look in this thread, whether it helps you with posting a screenshot

The little green castle was the deco I wanted as first and the most! was so happy when I got it, still am that I have it. And it is in a "central" place, not even where all the collected "nature" / flower stuff is, lol:

Screenshot_2019-06-09-TS Flower Area-min.jpg (click to enlarge)
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-11-2019 at 08:31 PM. Reason: finally found my pic

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post

Edited to add: I just realized I bought Heartfelt. It was the Peacocks in Love topiary that was the gift!
    In any case you have a wonderful GREEN place there! looks wonderful

was that the same son who brought you to the game? good guy

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Look in this thread, whether it helps you with posting a screenshot

The little green castle was the deco I wanted as first and the most! was so happy when I got it, still am that I have it. And it is in a "central" place, not even where all the collected "nature" / flower stuff is, lol:

Screenshot_2019-06-09-TS Flower Area-min.jpg (click to enlarge)
    Thanks, DD. There is no button for me in any post or other area I’ve seen to click for uploading; I’m on iOS and refuse to be slave to the cloud so would be using my photo gallery. Oh well, no screenshots from me. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    Thanks, DD. There is no button for me in any post or other area I’ve seen to click for uploading; I’m on iOS and refuse to be slave to the cloud so would be using my photo gallery. Oh well, no screenshots from me. ������
    You may not have seen Kitty's post here about IOS w/o cloud then?
    (I am on Android, but just upload from computer or tablet to here also)

And I think the buttons in Edit mode (i.e. when you write a post, or later edit it) would work for your device as well - seeing their description is difficult on a mobile device, alas, but it's the icon that looks like a little framed picture

Screenshot_20190612-Edit-Zeile Ausschnitt image-min.jpg <= tap/click to enlarge

ETA: additional hint, while we're here *g*:
    you also see the smiley button in the pic: only those you chose from there will be seen in the forum, vanish at the latest when quoted, like here. I can see them in your post, cos my device knows them, but the forum SW cannot quote them, cos they're "external". No biggie, just an explanation.
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-13-2019 at 05:10 AM. Reason: added pic, with description from memory :)