Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question What is this deco?

I happened to see this in a foreigner's town
    and don't remember having seen it anywhere else yet:

Screenshot_2019-06-05-unbekannte Deco-Ausschnitt-min.jpg <= click image for larger version

a piggy getting the moon (of cheese), for a chicken...? what is it called, and from which event is it, please?

Valentine's 2019, according to the wiki, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Valentine's 2019, according to the wiki, here.
    Hmm interesting, I don't remember seeing it in the Valentine's this year. I mean it's a pig I would have wanted it . I hope they bring it back anyway, and will keep my eyes peeled next Valentine's for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hmm interesting, I don't remember seeing it in the Valentine's this year. I mean it's a pig I would have wanted it . I hope they bring it back anyway, and will keep my eyes peeled next Valentine's for sure .
    I don't remember it either, but that's not unusual

Many thanks, Bess!

I don't remember this statue "Unexpected Gift", nor the "Topiary from the Heart", and both have question marks around their names at the Wiki.
    Maybe Ethan or Sablob will see this and can explain what it means, or someone who has bought them, lol - how, I wonder now; a nightly sale, only in the Antarctic, or so?

ETA: am still giggling about your reason, Downton "I mean it's a pig I would have wanted it" - that's new, I'd say; weren't you the one with flowers and trees? (apart from Bess, of course) *G*
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-05-2019 at 06:53 PM.

I have that deco . Perhaps I got it with a tcash offer?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Thanks, Score! Do you remember it as new (as in Valentine this year)?
    I'm still curious, cos I had quite a few decos with a tc offer in the last months, which I did NOT buy cos they were so expensive (over 20 Euro, when others had them offered for a fraction of that; still a silly decision IMO of whoever is responsible for that; but I disgress) - but of course I remember them, i.e. saw them

I believe it is from 2019. And is was a "gift" from someone that used to be my friend. And it is called..Unexpected Gift.
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 06-05-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Was definitely a Valentine's gift this year, it was I think the only one I didn't get as my husband knows I really don't like the giant animals.

Was also one of the more expensive ones I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ETA: am still giggling about your reason, Downton "I mean it's a pig I would have wanted it" - that's new, I'd say; weren't you the one with flowers and trees? (apart from Bess, of course) *G*
    Lol yes my town and zoo is full of trees and flowers, mainly trees. What can I say I love trees.... and pigs .

I feel they must have hidden this dec from me if it was indeed a Valentine's one and also agree I don't recall seeing Topiary from the heart dec either DD

ETA I see Ash has just confirmed it was, I just don't know how I missed it. As soon as I saw the pic you put up I wanted it!
    Last edited by Downton; 06-05-2019 at 07:40 PM.