Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    It may be a sticker KINDLE players will be sending Playrix if we don't get our update soon!!
    I'm with you 100% on this! Here it is 20 to 7 Eastern (USA, FL) and there is no update in sight! Can't even get thru and complain to Amazon cuz phones "busy" and chat is "not available"! What's a person to do???
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Quote Originally Posted by Truliville View Post
    I am visually impaired and play on a kindle tablet, fortunately the changes were better for me, I had a very difficult time before. Everyone is different, as is their impairment, there is no way to accommodate everyone. I found when playing games you do need to play around with your tablet, the brightness and contrast to help yourself.
    Ashdust actually made an excellent suggestion previously in the wish list which I believe would accommodate much more players. Here is her post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I would like to ask the developers to consider a dark or high contrast mode for the chat and other pop up windows and menus on the game please.

This isn't for cosmetic reasons, it isn't because I simply don't like the new colours, it is because the new colour scheme seriously affects medical conditions I have including sight problems and severe migraines.

I am experienced with all my tablet's accessibility settings, including contrast, brightness, dark mode etc. None of these help as the essential issue of pale text on a pale background does not change.

Thank you
    As you can see actual tablet settings won't fix the issue but if Playrix could implement what Ash mentions, playing would be easier for herself and other player's struggling with the issue. At the same time you would also still have the option to enjoy the changes that have been beneficial to you .

ETA Hope you don't mind me copying your post Ash, but hope it acts as a reminder to Playrix also .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Ashdust actually made an excellent suggestion previously in the wish list which I believe would accommodate much more players. Here is her post:

As you can see actual tablet settings won't fix the issue but if Playrix could implement what Ash mentions, playing would be easier for herself and other player's struggling with the issue. At the same time you would also still have the option to enjoy the changes that have been beneficial to you .

ETA Hope you don't mind me copying your post Ash, but hope it acts as a reminder to Playrix also .
    I'm full on with this as I suffer with Severe Migraines, too! I'm on disability and am unable to work because of them. As a Co-Op leader, I can't afford to miss time out because the colors and fonts in the game are hindering my game play and hurting my teammates.
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Downton, no of course I don't mind. Thank you.

And Robyn, sorry to hear it's causing you problems as well.

First, I would like to support Ashdust's posts in wishing that the Devs would consider NOT making font pale and small. How about "soon" for a change to better readable for those who have problems?

Then, what I noticed: The intro music was changed. Not necessarily for the better, just a fact. Saying it, cos I noticed that many players don't have sound on, so wouldn't notice. -
    Speaking of sound: in the last update (I'd say), a sound was added when I finish a regatta task. I still find that very helpful, even if I keep looking at the little bar, so, belated Thanks for that!

In the current update, by moving the gems bar (to the Deco tab and zoo book?! lol, ok) the regatta task bar and! the barn bar when gliding out are all well visible now, at the same time so to speak (on my Android tablet, JIC), that's for once an improvement. Thanks for that also.

Anyone else upset by the new sequence of buttons when filling orders?

Assuming Township had genuine, good intentions, I don't get why it's so hard for them to simply listen to what people are requesting for and implement them!

In the past, people (including me) complained of accidentally using up coupons when filling orders. This was because the button for coupons was just above the fill button. Needless to say, coupons are very precious (assuming you don't spend T-cash or real money for it). What people asked for was some sort of confirmatory window, so that hopefully those that clicked it by accident can notice it and subsequently undo it by clicking away the confirmation.

Instead, what Township recently did in their latest update, is to switch the places for using coupons and asking for help! Not only does this not solve people's initial problem (of clicking wrongly), it now creates another problem! Due to muscle memory, there were so many times that I've nearly used a coupon, when I wanted to ask for help instead. And as far as I know, there is still no confirmatory window or anything like that.

Coming from a cynical point of view, it's easy to think that Township made the switch, so that they can claim that they tried fixing the problem, yet letting users waste their precious coupons when they accidentally click on them. I really hope it's not the case. But I really cannot think of why Township can't simply implement what people actually want instead. Or, if it's again one of those un-implementable things, then just leave it. There's the saying, 'if it ain't broken, don't fix it'. Perhaps for this case, 'if it's already broken, don't spoil it further'!
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

Just this second got the update in the Amazon App Store. Down to the wire alright but just in time
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

Yesterday evening the new update arrived on my device and now I'm completely rid of my load coupons. But first of all I would like to say thank you to playrix for reducing the factory prices. I think this is a great improvement (even though I recently finished the last factory and so I - and surely the most members here in the community - cannot benefit from this, but I can imagine that playrix will offer new factories in the future).

Thanks to you Rocky Ruud I was able to prepare the required amount of tools for the new community building and so I will be able to complete it immediatly, when it is finished.

I am also very curious about the new otters, looking forward to get them finished, the new items are already offered in my city market.

But with the pop ups, I am completely with Ashdust, the pale and small font makes it difficult to identify how many items are in the barn. It really would be an improvement, if the players could be able to adjust colours and font sizes by themselves and I'm not sure if I am happy with the new disposal in the crates filling window.

At least I would like to propose the devs - as Nana mentioned in the last spoiler thread - to increase the number of production boxes and shelves, since we now have more items to produce in the existing factories.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

And I must add something else, I don't understand why playrix still isn't able to withdraw these wrong abbreviations for Hours in the German version. So many players pointed out that "S" means Second and "H" (from the Latin hora) would be the correct abbreviation for Hour, even in German. We all learned these abbreviations in thousands of maths lessons in school.
    And I'm still confused with this "S".
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Kindle update is out!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash