Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Glembochino View Post
    How soon is "soon" for the events, update for PC ?
    Nobody knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updates for the other platforms are announced in their own threads in the Township News whenever they are released.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Does anybody else have problems with the academy? Now it shows only the first possible upgradable factory, or none. Apart from this I found the new listing quite useful in the last update, showing all upgradable factories on top . Why was it changed again?
    Mine is showing everything in the order we get them. No more upgradables on top. I do love having my ingots inventory at the bottom. But I agree, having the upgradables on top made for a lot less scrolling.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Mine is showing everything in the order we get them. No more upgradables on top. I do love having my ingots inventory at the bottom. But I agree, having the upgradables on top made for a lot less scrolling.
    Now that you mention this, haven't realised it before, ingots inventory is really an improvement and if we could get back the upgradable factories on top I would be very happy.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Donno anyone mentioned it before but:
    The three new houses in this update bring us two new parts of Acre land!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Quote Originally Posted by eLand View Post
    Would like to be able to click on otter and be able to see how many of what items there are, and select which item(s) to pick up, similar to 3 cargo slots on ships. Otherwise, I'm picking up to 7 items blind, not knowing which otter has what I need.

Would also like to see time left on each otter once I click the pond instead of having to click on each to check.

Thanks.
    I totally agree with this it would make more sense and be more helpful.
    Town name:Stella’s Place (UK)
    Town level:121
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Donno anyone mentioned it before but:
    The three new houses in this update bring us two new parts of Acre land!
    I was responded with pleasure to this quote!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I was responded with pleasure to this quote!
    I was positively surprised with getting a new piece of land after first new house was build and Yeah.. another one after house nr three!!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

I am extremely happy with update! It's an adjusment, but I've just had to slow down. I have a very large town fully expanded, so I've had things to do for a week. Thanks to this forum I was able collect all necessary tools! I also play another newbie town & its been fun rebuilding. Can't wait for next beta sneak peaks

Hi
    So I play on Android and just got a fire tablet. My gem counts aren't showing on the fire tablet upper right. Is this one thing u r talking about? Haven't checked droid yet but hoping my gems r still listed there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Annieleff View Post
    Hi
    So I play on Android and just got a fire tablet. My gem counts aren't showing on the fire tablet upper right. Is this one thing u r talking about? Haven't checked droid yet but hoping my gems r still listed there. Thanks.
    Yes your gems are still there!

sketch-1560964258144.jpg

If you open up the store...they are at the bottom. You can still see your gem count at the lab as well.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-19-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton