Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

I've complained about this too. They say it's so Coupons won't be used accidentally. They still don't realize they have only switched the button locations when coupons are present. When you have no coupons the button locations are reversed. Same in the zoo. It sucks, I'm constantly wasting my help request on items I don't need help with. Put the Coupons at the top of the popup window instead of rearranging it near the help and load buttons, leave those the alone. I can't for the life of me think why the developers can't develop solutions for all instead of catering to just those complaining about spending their coupons inadvertently but it's ok they get a fiz and the rest of us have to spend our helps inadvertently. Not impressed.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-29-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SandPDTL View Post
    I've complained about this too. They say it's so Coupons won't be used accidentally. They still don't realize they have only switched the button locations when coupons are present. When you have no coupons the button locations are reversed. Same in the zoo. It sucks, I'm constantly wasting my help request on items I don't need help with. Put the Coupons at the top of the popup window instead of rearranging it near the help and load buttons, leave those the alone. I can't for the life of me think why the developers can't develop solutions for all instead of catering to just those complaining about spending their coupons inadvertently but it's ok they get a fiz and the rest of us have to spend our helps inadvertently. Not impressed.
    How do you expect somebody to take your issues seriously, if you keep yelling at them and abusing them? Not impressed either ...
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SandPDTL View Post
    I've complained about this too. They say it's so Coupons won't be used accidentally. They still don't realize they have only switched the button locations when coupons are present...
    They are aware, SandPDTL. If you read back in this thread a little you'll see this reply from our Playrix Admin:

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    We're aware of the error with buttons' position when there are no coupons available — we'll fix it in the next update.