Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Hard to read new font 😏

Ok so whilst I'm glad to see the back of the green font, I'm baffled as to why the new font is so pale and small. It's giving me a headache reading it 😓

Updated kindle and everything was great. Now at the regatta it says loading data and co-op chat and co-op building have a circle swirling around and all messages and info missing. Don t know if this is my problem or Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Updated kindle and everything was great. Now at the regatta it says loading data and co-op chat and co-op building have a circle swirling around and all messages and info missing. Don t know if this is my problem or Playrix
    Oh. I for now would just try to shut down the game and then look again.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 281 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 200

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Oh. I for now would just try to shut down the game and then look again.

Ok I did as you suggested, am happy to report after 3rd try everything has loaded,phew! Thanks Cathy I went into panic mode and was scared to close my game but it has done the trick .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Ok I did as you suggested, am happy to report after 3rd try everything has loaded,phew! Thanks Cathy I went into panic mode and was scared to close my game but it has done the trick .
    Aw, big phew here too, yay!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 281 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 200

It was just pointed out to me that the tutorial in the airport says that you will only get a reward chest if you've fill the plane without any help. Is this new? I just filled mine without help and I got the same rewards as always. The previous plane I filled with help from friends and got like rewards. I surely hope that this isn't something that they plan on implementing.
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 52Janice View Post
    It was just pointed out to me that the tutorial in the airport says that you will only get a reward chest if you've fill the plane without any help. Is this new? I just filled mine without help and I got the same rewards as always. The previous plane I filled with help from friends and got like rewards. I surely hope that this isn't something that they plan on implementing.
    The phrasing of the tutorial is not ideal. I noticed the wording a few updates ago. I always ask for help on my plane and I always get the three rewards.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    The phrasing of the tutorial is not ideal. I noticed the wording a few updates ago. I always ask for help on my plane and I always get the three rewards.

Yes you are right! Thank goodness

Fonts and colors

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    The pop up for loading trains and planes has been switched. I "ask for help" when I was trying to "load". Why ? This doesn't make sense unless they are intentionally messing people up. Changing the position of coupons should have been just move them to the top and leave the load and ask buttons as they were. Pop ups for products have been switched. Why ? How many I have is more important than how long it takes to make them. Doesn't matter how long, if I need more I have to make them. So why switch it up ? Font is smaller too. Wish they would just fix what's wrong and not what is working. Major bomb.
    I agree 100%. The fonts are too small, too pale, too hard, and to hard to read. I need barn quantities before I need the amount of time to make something. Stupid tool exchange has buttons that are so small that I have accidentally made exchanges when I really just wanted to dump the offer. Zoo orders take entirely too long to refresh. We should be able to dump them like with helicopter orders. The last two weeks in the zoo I've had multiple orders for large amounts of bagels that I can't keep up with. My trains are bringing nothing but glass, so I have been unable to get slabs for my zoo building. I've tried selling some of the glass to make it bring me slabs, but no... more glass. 😠

I've paid a lot of real money into this game, I enjoy it. However, this latest update will not install for me, and my boosters are being wasted. A huge waste of gems and of township cash used to buy them, not to mention my dealer I'm losing time with, and my plane I will lose. As well as the regatta and the event. In fact, I think this update issue may have lost me a regatta task, and I'm really not happy about it at all. But I can't get support unless I'm inside the game, and I can't get in because it will not update. Not a happy customer.