Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Hi, guys!

The newest update of the game is now live for all our iOS and Android players!

EVENTS AND COMPETITIONS

๐ŸŒˆ The Color Splash attraction will open again: beat levels to earn prizes.
    ๐ŸŒบ Rocket from building to building decorating your town with flowers in the second event.
    ๐Ÿฐ Treat townspeople with yummy cakes at the Pastry Shop opening its doors again in the third event.
    โ›ต Set your sails for the next regatta seasons.

NEW FARM

๐Ÿพ Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
    ๐Ÿ’Ž Feed them to receive seaweed, scallop, and pearls in return.
    ๐ŸŽฃ Favorite otter treats: eggs, bacon, and fish.
    ๐Ÿ’ช Produce seaweed shrimp salad, scallop sushi, grilled scallop, and evening gowns at your factories on different levels.

ALSO FEATURING

๐Ÿ™‹ A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
    ๐Ÿšข A new community building: Shipyard.
    ๐Ÿบ New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
    ๐ŸŽˆ 2 new town expansions and 1 in the zoo.

Also, you can now take your communication to the next level with a pile of adorable chat stickers featuring our farm animals.
    Given them a try yet? ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿท

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-17-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Dear Townshippers,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the update for the Amazon platform. It will be rolled out shortly as well, and we'll definitely inform you about it.
    Thank you for understanding!

Regards,
    Anna

Ripping Off the Hard Workng Players

What a drop in price for factories! I guess the players who are on this game everyday wonโ€™t be compensated for the millions of coins spent over n over priced factories. Iโ€™m thinking of putting this game down and never playing again. SHAME ON YOU PLAYRIX!!!

This isn't me complaining about a gameplay issue, something I don't like or moaning about wanting things to be easier or quicker...this is a serious issue for me, I have invested a lot of time and money into this game and now I am finding the game harder and harder to play because of unnecessary cosmetic changes being made by the developers even though they have been advised these changes are causing problems.

So a couple of updates ago I expressed my concerns about the new colour scheme, smaller fonts and pale font colours making things hard for me, and others to read, I was told the comments would be passed on to the developers and this would be looked into.

Next update the chat screen was also changed to the new colour scheme making chat more difficult for me as well. Again I asked for this to be looked at as it was causing me real problems. Again I was told the feedback had been passed to the developers and they would look into it.

I was very excited for this update I spent the last week saving for a new factory, with the reduced prices, and the otters but feel so let down by the developers that I'm not sure my otters will ever get fed.

This update, we get more small pale font in more places, making even more aspects of the game harder for me.

Oh yes and we get stickers...thanks very much.

And sorry if I sound bitter, it's because I am, I love this game, love the people I have met, my co-op, the community on here, but seriously the lack of concern from the developers about this and the difficulties these design changes are causing me may just finish me in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Dear Townshippers,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the update for the Amazon platform. It will be rolled out shortly as well, and we'll definitely inform you about it.
    Thank you for understanding!

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna, as a kindle player I really appreciate getting so much info here on the forum prior to the update. It allows me to get so much ready for the update when it finally arrives.

I am super excited especially for the otters and the arctic wolves. My co-op teammate is over the moon about the price reduction for the factories. Oh and she can't wait for me to get the update so we can play with the new stickers,lol.

You guys have done a great job
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.โ€‹
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Return popups to original format

The pop up for loading trains and planes has been switched. I "ask for help" when I was trying to "load". Why ? This doesn't make sense unless they are intentionally messing people up. Changing the position of coupons should have been just move them to the top and leave the load and ask buttons as they were. Pop ups for products have been switched. Why ? How many I have is more important than how long it takes to make them. Doesn't matter how long, if I need more I have to make them. So why switch it up ? Font is smaller too. Wish they would just fix what's wrong and not what is working. Major bomb.

Like Ashdust, am finding the fainter font on barn quantities when planting,loading,producing extremely hard to see.
    I actually prefer the new chat though.

It may just be a sign that I've lived in France too long, where driving with two hands on the wheel seems rare, traffic lights and zebra crossings advisory rather than mandatory and gestures out of the window seem more frequent than use of rearview mirror and indicators.....am I the only one that sees the sixth sticker as somewhat rude?
    Screenshot_20190605-195704~2.png

Thought Ashdust might appreciate the gesture I see, but I am hoping politer minds than mine can tell me what I SHOULD see

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ...am I the only one that sees the sixth sticker as somewhat rude?

Thought Ashdust might appreciate the gesture I see, but I am hoping politer minds than mine can tell me what I SHOULD see
    Is it not the sheep's arm and hoof, so it's waving saying hello

BTW I think I know what you are seeing, you have polluted my mind Jays
    Last edited by Downton; 06-05-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.โ€‹
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Like Ashdust, am finding the fainter font on barn quantities when planting,loading,producing extremely hard to see.
    I actually prefer the new chat though.

It may just be a sign that I've lived in France too long, where driving with two hands on the wheel seems rare, traffic lights and zebra crossings advisory rather than mandatory and gestures out of the window seem more frequent than use of rearview mirror and indicators.....am I the only one that sees the sixth sticker as somewhat rude?

It may be a sticker KINDLE players will be sending Playrix if we don't get our update soon!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire