Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    And I must add something else, I don't understand why playrix still isn't able to withdraw these wrong abbreviations for Hours in the German version. So many players pointed out that "S" means Second and "H" (from the Latin hora) would be the correct abbreviation for Hour, even in German. We all learned these abbreviations in thousands of maths lessons in school.
    And I'm still confused with this "S".

Seconded!

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    Due to muscle memory, there were so many times that I've nearly used a coupon, when I wanted to ask for help instead. And as far as I know, there is still no confirmatory window or anything like that.
    Nearly? Lucky you! I'm surely going to lose all my coupons this way now. Even more aggravating when you want to flag your trains for some friend who is on a train crate task, but then sending them away instead. This button swap really needs some very good excuse to not go down in history as the most blatant attempt to just screw us over.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Another new change...they have revamped how event personal goals are displayed. Instead of being able to see all prizes on one screen, you now have to scroll between each personal goal reward stage....

IMG_9358.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9361.jpg

IMG_9362.jpg
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-06-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Kindle update is out!
    Hallelujah! Thanks Cathy
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hallelujah! Thanks Cathy
    Lol! Have fun!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

I play from kindle and came on today fully prepared for colour splash yet there is no event. How long will this take? If everyone else already has new update does this mean I need to play catch up on event whenever it decides to update?

I can't find a Colour Splash event thread to ask : Is there a way of seeing how many blocks you've painted in the event kitchen without playing?
    I like to save up enough event ingredients to do one personal goal in one session.
    I seem to remember being able to see how many blocks/bait/fuel I had prepped in previous events.

I have just had Kindle update. Wasnt showing in Appstore, so I searched 'Amazon site and downloaded it from there.

Hi, guys!

I'm happy to confirm that the update for the Amazon platform is out as well.
    Happy gaming, everyone!

Best,
    Anna

I love the label swap on the buttons, makes it harder to accidently 'quick load'.