Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Play on tablet no issues with font.... Try adjusting your device contrast through settings

Sheep is waving but it does look like the other not so nice jester
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    The pop up for loading trains and planes has been switched. I "ask for help" when I was trying to "load". Why ? This doesn't make sense unless they are intentionally messing people up. Changing the position of coupons should have been just move them to the top and leave the load and ask buttons as they were. Pop ups for products have been switched. Why ? How many I have is more important than how long it takes to make them. Doesn't matter how long, if I need more I have to make them. So why switch it up ? Font is smaller too. Wish they would just fix what's wrong and not what is working. Major bomb.
    Before I could warn her my coop leader asked accidentally for help 3x times and some time later I filled my plane crates with coupons instead of asking for help.
    And I was warned....
    Please bring this back to what it was!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Play on tablet no issues with font.... Try adjusting your device contrast through settings
    Really glad for you, unfortunately not everyone has such good eyesight. Just because you can see it ok this doesn't mean everyone else can and it doesn't mean my issue is just a case of not knowing how to use a tablet.

Yes I have tried contrast, brightness, various other accessibility options on my tablet sadly they don't correct what is a common issue nowadays, small pale font on a white or pale background.

Used my fill coupons!😡

The pop up for loading trains and planes has been switched. I "ask for help" when I was trying to "load". Why ? This doesn't make sense unless they are intentionally messing people up. Changing the position of coupons should have been just move them to the top and leave the load and ask buttons as they were. Pop ups for products have been switched. Why ? How many I have is more important than how long it takes to make them. Doesn't matter how long, if I need more I have to make them. So why switch it up ? Font is smaller too. Wish they would just fix what's wrong and not what is working. Major bomb.
    Because the button position has changed, I unintentionally used up my fill coupons. Yes, it was a stupid mistake and I was in a hurry. But after playing 1450 days in a row (which is actually rather embarrassing) I feel I deserve to take something so basic for granted. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE! I will NOT be spending t cash to replace them.

Please revert train/plane/factory pop ups

I totally agree with this, it’s annoying that the ‘Ask for help’ and ‘Spend Coupon’ order has been swapped. Also the factory information is now harder to quickly see what you want, much more useful to see how many you already have as the main focus, same for the crop planting. Really don’t like the way it shows you how many ingredients are needed either.

Please change these back!

Does having a shipyard mean that we have to give up more coastline?
    Eleanor d’Aquitaine

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Really glad for you, unfortunately not everyone has such good eyesight. Just because you can see it ok this doesn't mean everyone else can and it doesn't mean my issue is just a case of not knowing how to use a tablet.

Yes I have tried contrast, brightness, various other accessibility options on my tablet sadly they don't correct what is a common issue nowadays, small pale font on a white or pale background.
    I am visually impaired and play on a kindle tablet, fortunately the changes were better for me, I had a very difficult time before. Everyone is different, as is their impairment, there is no way to accommodate everyone. I found when playing games you do need to play around with your tablet, the brightness and contrast to help yourself.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 146
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Hoping for good news soon on the kindle update.
    Last edited by Truliville; 06-05-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor d'Aquitaine View Post
    Does having a shipyard mean that we have to give up more coastline?
    My understanding is yes, it has to be placed on water.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post

Dear Anna,

I am having the same issue with the changes to the game. Now, upon tapping factory items, the item quantity font is not only lighter and smaller but also off to the side and not centered where one would expect it to be. The production time is in darker print than the quantity. When I tap factory items, I am usually checking the quantity in stock, not how long it will take to manufacture one.
    I would guess that quite a few of us Townshippers are over 50 years of age. Please take into account the natural degeneration and loss of photoreceptors for vision that comes with age. Please consider returning to the original font and placement. I know that a lot of us would appreciate it.

I can't complain about the help button position. I feel there were a lot of requests to change this, and I am glad for it. It will just take a little getting used to.

I love the addition of more livestock to our farm and products to our factories.

This is one of the best updates ever!
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android