Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi Crafton View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the option to buy gems has disappeared since the new update? Also I agree about switching the load/ask for help buttons back. Thanks for y'alls hard work behind the scenes.
    It hasn't disappeared altogether - you can access gems to purchase from the construction button (the yellow hard hat). It's just not taking up space on the main interface any more.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Thank you for the info

I keep accidentally requesting help for the wrong train wagon - you switched the buttons? Why?

I am happy, personally, to see they have moved the gem icon off the main screen. The more they can clear this main screen the better. I’d rather see an option, though, to remove factory items made, pop-ups from the booster factory and tool exchange, and yes - cars and people.

Bad moves in the update: switching the train load/help icons. Totally unnecessary and could have been “eased in” by having a “confirm” button for a couple weeks to “train” players on the new setup.

Looking forward to the otters being completed (about a day to go) and to (eventually) making it to that last, new zoo animal. Estimating that to take at least another year; only have 80 animals thus far but enjoying the zoo process as my town building has slowed. With not many new decos and constant recycling of old, I find I don’t need that much more space to add things as I once did, so concentrating on building out the second phase, the zoo, is even more appetizing. Yet I do long for new decos as that is what keeps so many of us going. Kinda a catch-22 with the decos, isn’t it?

Really looking forward to the upcoming blossom event and to the continued growth and development of the game, one of the best in my opinion.

For Township to still be going strong after five years “on the scene” I believe it to be a true testament to this game’s greatness and global appeal and, more importantly, it shows Playrix still considers it to be a significant asset. A grand dame on the app boulevard! Thank you Playrix for the continued monthly updates and passion for your game.

Change buttons back please

Can you please change back the "ask for help" button and the "load" button? Many of my Co-Op friends and I have requested help when we did not need it because we were use to pushing the load button which was at the bottom. We have wasted ask for help buttons when we did not need them. We would like it changed back to where the load button is on the bottom. Thank you for your understanding and all that you do.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-07-2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Recent Update Changes

I'm really frustrated with the recent UNNECESSARY changes.

1. Inverted Request Help and Fill Order buttons on Trains and Planes while keeping Zoo order same as before. I'm inadvertently requesting help instead of filling orders. There's no benefit to players for inverting these buttons, CHANGE IT BACK IMMEDIATELY, or be consistent throughout the game areas.

2. Moved quantity in barn in popups, causing the font size to get smaller. AGAIN, THIS CHANGE IS UNNECESSARY, CHANGE IT BACK IMMEDIATELY.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-07-2019 at 06:23 PM.

All these changes are being discussed in this thread, Sand PDTL

Hey, everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback, we're passing all of your thoughts and suggestions on to our devs. In the meantime, I'd like to answer some of your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    seriously the lack of concern from the developers about this and the difficulties these design changes are causing me may just finish me in the game.
    Ash, the team is aware of this situation, and they are working on a solution. However, some things might take longer to implement due to technical reasons. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi Crafton View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the option to buy gems has disappeared since the new update? Also I agree about switching the load/ask for help buttons back. Thanks for y'alls hard work behind the scenes.
    Bess is 100% correct in the message above — you can now purchase gems in the Store when you need them, but the icon itself doesn't take up your screen space all the time.

As for the load/help/coupons buttons switch, I'm sorry to hear that the introduced changes seem confusing. Kindly note that they were brought about due to the requests from our players and community. The current order of the buttons helps to not spend the coupons in case you mistap the buttons on the smaller screen.

We're aware of the error with buttons' position when there are no coupons available — we'll fix it in the next update.

Hope this clears the air Please let me know if you have any questions left.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Ash, the team is aware of this situation, and they are working on a solution. However, some things might take longer to implement due to technical reasons. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding ������
    I am so happy to hear this for Ash and others .

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    As for the load/help/coupons buttons switch, I'm sorry to hear that the introduced changes seem confusing. Kindly note that they were brought about due to the requests from our players and community. The current order of the buttons helps to not spend the coupons in case you mistap the buttons on the smaller screen.

We're aware of the error with buttons' position when there are no coupons available — we'll fix it in the next update.
    I like the new position of the buttons when I have coupons. My problem is when I don't have coupons, so am pleased to hear this is an error and not permanent. I will just have to make sure I keep a coupon until the next update,lol .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Thanks Anna, good to know it is still being looked at and considered.