Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

05.06 The Newest Update is LIVE

Hi, guys!

The newest update of the game is now live for all our iOS and Android players!

EVENTS AND COMPETITIONS

๐ŸŒˆ The Color Splash attraction will open again: beat levels to earn prizes.
    ๐ŸŒบ Rocket from building to building decorating your town with flowers in the second event.
    ๐Ÿฐ Treat townspeople with yummy cakes at the Pastry Shop opening its doors again in the third event.
    โ›ต Set your sails for the next regatta seasons.

NEW FARM

๐Ÿพ Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
    ๐Ÿ’Ž Feed them to receive seaweed, scallop, and pearls in return.
    ๐ŸŽฃ Favorite otter treats: eggs, bacon, and fish.
    ๐Ÿ’ช Produce seaweed shrimp salad, scallop sushi, grilled scallop, and evening gowns at your factories on different levels.

ALSO FEATURING

๐Ÿ™‹ A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
    ๐Ÿšข A new community building: Shipyard.
    ๐Ÿบ New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
    ๐ŸŽˆ 2 new town expansions and 1 in the zoo.

Also, you can now take your communication to the next level with a pile of adorable chat stickers featuring our farm animals.
    Given them a try yet? ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿท

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-17-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Dear Townshippers,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the update for the Amazon platform. It will be rolled out shortly as well, and we'll definitely inform you about it.
    Thank you for understanding!

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Dear Townshippers,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the update for the Amazon platform. It will be rolled out shortly as well, and we'll definitely inform you about it.
    Thank you for understanding!

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna, as a kindle player I really appreciate getting so much info here on the forum prior to the update. It allows me to get so much ready for the update when it finally arrives.

I am super excited especially for the otters and the arctic wolves. My co-op teammate is over the moon about the price reduction for the factories. Oh and she can't wait for me to get the update so we can play with the new stickers,lol.

You guys have done a great job

Ripping Off the Hard Workng Players

What a drop in price for factories! I guess the players who are on this game everyday wonโ€™t be compensated for the millions of coins spent over n over priced factories. Iโ€™m thinking of putting this game down and never playing again. SHAME ON YOU PLAYRIX!!!

This isn't me complaining about a gameplay issue, something I don't like or moaning about wanting things to be easier or quicker...this is a serious issue for me, I have invested a lot of time and money into this game and now I am finding the game harder and harder to play because of unnecessary cosmetic changes being made by the developers even though they have been advised these changes are causing problems.

So a couple of updates ago I expressed my concerns about the new colour scheme, smaller fonts and pale font colours making things hard for me, and others to read, I was told the comments would be passed on to the developers and this would be looked into.

Next update the chat screen was also changed to the new colour scheme making chat more difficult for me as well. Again I asked for this to be looked at as it was causing me real problems. Again I was told the feedback had been passed to the developers and they would look into it.

I was very excited for this update I spent the last week saving for a new factory, with the reduced prices, and the otters but feel so let down by the developers that I'm not sure my otters will ever get fed.

This update, we get more small pale font in more places, making even more aspects of the game harder for me.

Oh yes and we get stickers...thanks very much.

And sorry if I sound bitter, it's because I am, I love this game, love the people I have met, my co-op, the community on here, but seriously the lack of concern from the developers about this and the difficulties these design changes are causing me may just finish me in the game.

Return popups to original format

The pop up for loading trains and planes has been switched. I "ask for help" when I was trying to "load". Why ? This doesn't make sense unless they are intentionally messing people up. Changing the position of coupons should have been just move them to the top and leave the load and ask buttons as they were. Pop ups for products have been switched. Why ? How many I have is more important than how long it takes to make them. Doesn't matter how long, if I need more I have to make them. So why switch it up ? Font is smaller too. Wish they would just fix what's wrong and not what is working. Major bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    The pop up for loading trains and planes has been switched. I "ask for help" when I was trying to "load". Why ? This doesn't make sense unless they are intentionally messing people up. Changing the position of coupons should have been just move them to the top and leave the load and ask buttons as they were. Pop ups for products have been switched. Why ? How many I have is more important than how long it takes to make them. Doesn't matter how long, if I need more I have to make them. So why switch it up ? Font is smaller too. Wish they would just fix what's wrong and not what is working. Major bomb.
    Before I could warn her my coop leader asked accidentally for help 3x times and some time later I filled my plane crates with coupons instead of asking for help.
    And I was warned....
    Please bring this back to what it was!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Used my fill coupons!๐Ÿ˜ก

Because the button position has changed, I unintentionally used up my fill coupons. Yes, it was a stupid mistake and I was in a hurry. But after playing 1450 days in a row (which is actually rather embarrassing) I feel I deserve to take something so basic for granted. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE! I will NOT be spending t cash to replace them.

Please revert train/plane/factory pop ups

I totally agree with this, itโ€™s annoying that the โ€˜Ask for helpโ€™ and โ€˜Spend Couponโ€™ order has been swapped. Also the factory information is now harder to quickly see what you want, much more useful to see how many you already have as the main focus, same for the crop planting. Really donโ€™t like the way it shows you how many ingredients are needed either.

Please change these back!

I've complained about this too. They say it's so Coupons won't be used accidentally. They still don't realize they have only switched the button locations when coupons are present. When you have no coupons the button locations are reversed. Same in the zoo. It sucks, I'm constantly wasting my help request on items I don't need help with. Put the Coupons at the top of the popup window instead of rearranging it near the help and load buttons, leave those the alone. I can't for the life of me think why the developers can't develop solutions for all instead of catering to just those complaining about spending their coupons inadvertently but it's ok they get a fiz and the rest of us have to spend our helps inadvertently. Not impressed.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-29-2019 at 02:40 PM.