Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1Day regatta

I got planes..trains.. and zoo...Even if i delete them all.. its a weel of fortune....

Quote Originally Posted by Rosita Savastano View Post
    I got planes..trains.. and zoo...Even if i delete them all.. its a weel of fortune....
    It's quite normal for players to dump 100-200 tasks in a week to get their 16 x 135s of their choosing, as well as using various tactics to improve their odds and lower that number (if they care to).
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosita Savastano View Post
    I got planes..trains.. and zoo...
    yes. Lots, and more often than not, low points even.
    A trick I have learned from here is: 3 low (!) tasks block the arrival of more tasks of the same. I.e. planes or trains or zoo - look what is worst in your current race, and decide.
    I usually block planes (and delete zoo), and do trains once in a while, if they fit my RL schedule anyway. - Just an idea. In this case, I hope the Devs do NOT read here, so they don't take that away with one of the next changes...

And that you can also only do when alone, or not many. A full coop would tell you some things, if you blocked several cells with stuff no-one wants, I imagine.