Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1Day regatta

1Day regatta

Ho could be possible to finish the regata in onda day? 2160 Points in Less thanks 24 hour?
    For me there is something Strange. .

Quote Originally Posted by Rosita Savastano View Post
    Ho could be possible to finish the regata in onda day? 2160 Points in Less thanks 24 hour?
    For me there is something Strange. .
    Not at all. Happens all the time. Two of my teammates are done.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Not at all. Happens all the time. Two of my teammates are done.
    Yeah, 24 hours isn't super fast for me. Many of us can be done in much less - nothing strange about it at all.

A full score ? I always get missions Less thanks 100 Points. The 135 ones are usually planes and trains..

A full score ? I always get missions Less thanks 100 Points. The 135 ones are usually planes and trains..
    You can always dump the tasks you don't want to do (without starting them), and wait (or refresh) for higher point tasks. You need to be an elder or above in order to do that.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I wonder what the record complete time is?

I’ve seen teams finish in less than five hours with 16x135
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Not going to link to it as I don't have permission, but someone posted screenshots on FB yesterday having done all 16 X 135 in just under an hour.

There were a couple of quick tasks, HoL, olives and mining, but the rest I think were planes, crates and a zoo, so must have needed some T cash.

Think that is the fastest I've seen, but I would assume someone has finished quicker...

I forget to Say that i am alone in the coop and in the regatta. ....that s Why It Sears to me to be impossibile

I forget to Say that i am alone in the coop and in the regatta. ....that s Why It Sears to me to be impossibile
    It is even easier to finish in one day when you are racing solo. Nobody will steal a task you are preparing. Like previously said, you have to dump all the low tasks as well as all the long ones. You do only the ships tasks when 1 trip is enough (like olives); you then send your ships while you do another task and you take the task when the ships are back and you have an instant task. You take a factory task only after the 8 shelves are filled. You use Rajah to buy mining tools every hour and do as many tasks as they are fast.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

A solo racer can decide all alone what to dump and what to keep /do, that's the advantage
    (and I'm not saying with this there aren't disadvantages)
    And they can race fast, if they can spend much time on the game - different than other Coops where might be *gasp* working ppl in it! (working elsewhere, that is )

And, additionally to what was said before already: preparation. There are great lists around here, what can be expected in which factory and fields, and if much of that is prepped, a race can be fast, even if you do not get just helis and Hols.