Thread: Town loses previous day’s progress every time I start the game on android device

Town loses previous day’s progress every time I start the game on android device

I tried repeatedly to get help in-game to no avail. I don’t think they’re even trying, lol.

I have township on my android phone and my iPad. Everything works fine on the iPad.

The android is where the problem is.
    I can open the game on my android and it’s just the same as I left it the day before on my iPad.
    If I do anything in my town on the android (collect crops, store a building, anything) and then close the game then when I open it again it's back to where it was before I did anything.

Here’s a scenario:
    I open the game on my android. I see all the changes I made in my town the day before *on my iPad*. Cool.
    On the android, I fill three plane crates, send out all three trains and even level up one level and close the game. Fine.
    I open the game on my android again a half hour later. The plane crates I filled are empty, my trains are still there and I’m back one level. Everything is as it was when I opened the game last time. It’s like I did nothing earlier. Huh?

Yet, whenever do anything on my iPad, I can open the game on my android and it sees it and shows all my changes but ONLY if the changes were made on the iPad.

It’s like the iPad sends and receives data to and from the game server just fine, but the android can only receive. It does not upload to the server any changes I make to my town.

I’m logged in to Facebook in the game on both devices. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled several times on the android and gone through the tutorial in order to access my current town. This problem started early last year right after a game update and has never been resolved. Maybe it’s something simple like a game setting or a phone setting, but I’m at wits end trying to figure it out.

Hi,

Currently, the latest update of the game is still rolling out. iOS users got it days ago, and the Android version started rolling out today. Can you check if your iPad is updated to the latest version, while your Android isn't? That might explain why they are out of sync, since it's not the same version of the game on both devices.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Currently, the latest update of the game is still rolling out. iOS users got it days ago, and the Android version started rolling out today. Can you check if your iPad is updated to the latest version, while your Android isn't? That might explain why they are out of sync, since it's not the same version of the game on both devices.
    Yes, I’ve been doing the updates on the android all along hoping that at some point the problem would correct itself. It’s been over a year now of updates and still having the problem. I have it set for automatic updates but I don’t see the new update yet in the google play store. The last update shown was April this year.

Added: I just went to start the game on my android and it says there is an update on the play store server. I click download and it takes me to the game in the play store but no update appears there.

It’s late here and I’m going to bed. I’ll check back in the morning.
    Last edited by TwoEggs; 06-05-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Just checked again for android update. Still no update there.

If this is ongoing for so long now, i would definitely suggest contacting support, preferably from both devices, so they can check them both. After you do, you can give me, Bess or Nevada the ticket IDs and we'll forward them to admin.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES