Thread: NATURE Decor

Red face NATURE Decor

Hi I'd love to suggest some Decor that already exists in the game but is not available as a decoration option within edit mode. There is a large green tree when sitting in the "for sale" mode on land expansion plots. This large tree is a wonderful size and shape. The only other full tree similar in style it is the willow tree. More Large full Trees allow us to cover and fill areas for decoration. Another wonderful feature about this tree is that it changes during the seasons. Colorful during Fall season (burnt orange) would love to see it vibrant deep read with burnt orange tips for Fall and fullly covered in snow season. In general it would be wonderful to have Natural looking decorations and Nature themed decorations. Currently Loving the recently added colored trees and looking forward to different colors of flowers and styles of flowers! A few more styles of bushes, shrubs, natural waterfalls would be ammaaazing! More nature please!
    Attached Images Attached Images

More Nature

I totally agree with needing more nature decorations. Their artwork in the undeveloped areas aren't replaceable.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace

If you still have a fair bit of land to develop, then you should consider creating nature simply by around some building land expansions.
    Come see if you want an idea of ​​what I mean.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    If you still have a fair bit of land to develop, then you should consider creating nature simply by around some building land expansions.
    I've done the same by trying to "save" all the land expansions that have water. I think they are the prettiest and make for a more natural town without paying for decorations. I just expand around them and don't buy them.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

I would also recommend to have a look at the Wildpark decoration, which is variable and has the animals from undeveloped land in it (must be touched/moved up and down for that from time to time), as well as the little deco with the apple tree (has a very cute apple hunting hedgehog and a hopping white bunny in it; visible in the shop already).

Rocky, I really, really wish that I could visit your Town, I love the screenshots of your zoo jungle!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I would also recommend to have a look at the Wildpark decoration, which is variable and has the animals from undeveloped land in it (must be touched/moved up and down for that from time to time), as well as the little deco with the apple tree (has a very cute apple hunting hedgehog and a hopping white bunny in it; visible in the shop already).
    I love that they come with those adorable animals DD. I have 3 Wild Parks and at least 1 of every park, tree, pond, anything nature related they offer. Even though I use them and like them I am also of the opinion that nothing available to buy is as beautiful as the undeveloped land, especially the lakes. I'm like Rocky and have kept a lot undeveloped land.
    Township Love & Peace

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Rocky, I really, really wish that I could visit your Town, I love the screenshots of your zoo jungle!
    Thank you for the compliment!
    You can find the adress in my signature

I love that they come with those adorable animals DD. I have 3 Wild Parks and at least 1 of every park, tree, pond, anything nature related they offer. Even though I use them and like them I am also of the opinion that nothing available to buy is as beautiful as the undeveloped land, especially the lakes. I'm like Rocky and have kept a lot undeveloped land.
    The two main differences between undeveloped land expansions and the Wild parcs are:
    - for the first one you don't spend any money, for the second you spend double money (for developing expansion and the Wild parc itself);
    - Wild parcs don't change of colour in Winter, Autumn or Spring, so they be recognizable during Snowy an Autumn periodes.

With that last one I speak from experience:
    A while ago I accidentally start developing an expansion (If you use the Inkspot method develing your town this would matter and you may think: "WHATTT???" ) behind my Feed mills on the spot where my Museum parc is these days. It was Midwinter and I try to cover this 'mistake' with a Wild parc.
    Didn't work out with full satisfaction
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thank you for the compliment!
    You can find the adress in my signature

The two main differences between undeveloped land expansions and the Wild parcs are:
    - for the first one you don't spend any money, for the second you spend double money (for developing expansion and the Wild parc itself);
    - Wild parcs don't change of colour in Winter, Autumn or Spring, so they be recognizable during Snowy an Autumn periodes.

With that last one I speak from experience:
    A while ago I accidentally start developing an expansion (If you use the Inkspot method develing your town this would matter and you may think: "WHATTT???" ) behind my Feed mills on the spot where my Museum parc is these days. It was Midwinter and I try to cover this 'mistake' with a Wild parc.
    Didn't work out with full satisfaction

I can only access Townships on the Mac platform.
    I agree with you, been there done that, and would add a 3rd to your list. None of the parks have trees that are as large as undeveloped land nor are there any large lakes available n any park or as a decoration.
    Township Love & Peace

I agree that the big lakes are missing on anything else than the undeveloped land. However, I hated the dollar signs everywhere, and so I kept only one, and that is to be able to look up its requirements, and I hid the dollar sign with a tower. Having lots more wouldn't be an option for me.
    And that is why I said "also" - it was meant as additional suggestion to those that were already there.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I agree that the big lakes are missing on anything else than the undeveloped land. However, I hated the dollar signs everywhere, and so I kept only one, and that is to be able to look up its requirements, and I hid the dollar sign with a tower. Having lots more wouldn't be an option for me.
    And that is why I said "also" - it was meant as additional suggestion to those that were already there.
    Gotcha. All great suggestions.
    Township Love & Peace