Thread: Can't see the screen to see if you want to spend diamonds to continue.

Can't see the screen to see if you want to spend diamonds to continue.

Sometimes I do not spend diamonds to continue a game. The icon asking me if I want to continue covers so much screen I can not see enough to know if I want to continue.

Could this icon be moved off the game screen so as we can see the whole board, to see if we want to continue?

Good luck! I have asked Fishdom to do this several times over 2 years. It is one of my biggest complaints with the game. My last thread on the subject wasn't too long ago. Fishdom just ignores 99.9% of all requests made.

I believe it is rather an intentional decision that is kept up, and made cos they rely on ppl most often buying diamonds, when they *think* they were close (didn't look in time), or are impatient, or whatever drives us in such situations to buy.
    It takes much control to NOT just hit that button, when one is so "in" it.
    And, many many other games just do the same "hiding", so why should they change something?

I play gardenscapes and it works in exactly the same way. However if you have an ipad and are quick you can sometimes get a screen shot just before the game screen is covered up. Sometimes the parts are still moving but it can still give you an idea if it is worth paying to continue the level.

I also do the screen shot, and if I’m paying attention, really look at the board before I take my last turn. But yeah, they hope we will buy 5 more turns and NOT make it, thereby having to buy 5 more and wasting diamonds, therefore having to BUY more.

Another player said he takes a picture of the screen with his cell phone before making the last move. It can help you remember what the board looked like, but I personally don't feel players should have to resort to such a tactic. I think Fishdom should fix the problem that so many of us have complained about. Fishdom, how about making your fans happy for a change instead of frustrating them???

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Rutter View Post
    Sometimes I do not spend diamonds to continue a game. The icon asking me if I want to continue covers so much screen I can not see enough to know if I want to continue.

Could this icon be moved off the game screen so as we can see the whole board, to see if we want to continue?
    This is not a Fishdom ‘mistake’, it is a deliberate act of subterfuge designed by Fishdom to convince you to SPEND those diamonds.
    This will not be fixed, because it will cost Fishdom ‘money’.