Thread: Why I'm deleting Fishdom from my phone

Why I'm deleting Fishdom from my phone

I'm deleting Fishdom from my phone because I can't stand it when a game highlights something on my screen and it won't disappear until I click on it. This should be optional, not mandatory. It's a game, not a job. Why is this mandatory? Also, you should put a button or something in the tutorial people can use to skip the tutorial. It annoys me to no end when my cool new app has a tutorial that i can't skip... And for every person who complains about something there are lots of others who are upset by the same thing but don't say anything.... So i know i can't be the only one bothered by this.

Quote Originally Posted by YUSoPushy View Post
    I'm deleting Fishdom from my phone because I can't stand it when a game highlights something on my screen and it won't disappear until I click on it. This should be optional, not mandatory. It's a game, not a job. Why is this mandatory? Also, you should put a button or something in the tutorial people can use to skip the tutorial. It annoys me to no end when my cool new app has a tutorial that i can't skip... And for every person who complains about something there are lots of others who are upset by the same thing but don't say anything.... So i know i can't be the only one bothered by this.
    The truth is that, for every single player loss that Fishdom will lose, 1000 more will join.
    Fact of game life.....

Yes but Albert, you have consistently bragged that you don’t spend a dime on this game. Which is a business for the owners and creators. Their income. So you can see why they are less likely to help those that brag that they don’t pay for their entertainment when there are many users who put loads of money in and are happy to. I would rather play this than watch tv or go to the movies so I’m glad to pay. When I have the rare problem though, I expect it to be addressed as a paying customer. And I pay. Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishdommel View Post
    Yes but Albert, you have consistently bragged that you don’t spend a dime on this game. Which is a business for the owners and creators. Their income. So you can see why they are less likely to help those that brag that they don’t pay for their entertainment when there are many users who put loads of money in and are happy to. I would rather play this than watch tv or go to the movies so I’m glad to pay. When I have the rare problem though, I expect it to be addressed as a paying customer. And I pay. Too much.
    Well Fishrommel,
    If you call it ‘bragging’ about not having spent a dime on the game because I’m barred from doing so, then so be it.....

So, if I can manage to get to level 4215 without spending a dime, then kudos to me, and to others in the same situation.
    If you need to spend money, then that is your free choice, I’m not bagging you for this, far from it, I’m thanking you from the bottom of my heart, sincerely.

Because the fact is, that without players like yourself, we ‘freeloaders’ would not be able to play Fishdom.

So again....thank you

Oh!
    And lastly....since I am a ‘freeloader’, I don’t expect any special treatment(s), when I post a gripe about one thing or the other.....it’s NOT just for ME.......it’s for you, for the player in Africa, in China, in Nepal, in Antarctica.........you get my drift?

So this is not a personal issue, it’s about the games setup most times.....but since you pay to play, you don’t get to experience software issues, if you did, then you too would gripe, and I would rather they (Fishdom) listened to your gripe than mine, I concur with you on that point

But mate....we are all living on one planet....wether we pay to play or not pay to play is immaterial....in most cases of players who do not pay to play there are extenuating circumstances involving family, empty pockets, or just choose NOT to pay.

I applaud the fact that you choose to pay at the expense of other social activities that you forgo for that privilege, good one
    I understand your thoughts, but you do not have a gripe with me, I am your fellow player....but I am UNABLE to pay to play, please understand that.

Thanks for reading, happy gaming......

PS:
    I have severely limited my interaction on this forum since Valeriia issued a Fishdom Fiat indicating what will be listened to and what will be ignored.....that Fiat contained a list of items as long as the Declaration Of Independence.....

So, I said, oh well, my voice has been muted....so fare de well........

Take care bro
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 06-27-2019 at 04:04 PM.

I also get annoyed when I am forced to use 1 of my boosters before I want to because a tutorial, that I don't need, appears. Basically Fishdom has taken that booster away from me.