Thread: Inventory font size too small

Inventory font size too small

After the latest update June 2019. It’s very hard when planting to see how much inventory you have if that item. The price is now so big and the inventory is too small. I preferred the last view.

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lombard View Post
    After the latest update June 2019. It’s very hard when planting to see how much inventory you have if that item. The price is now so big and the inventory is too small. I preferred the last view.
    I am in agreement with this opinion. The older view was much better. With my failing eyesight, the current font is harder for me to read.

Have to agree, same with numbers of items in the barn when you are filling baskets in factories. Really hard for me to read.

Seriously after all the complaints about font sizes and colours with the last few updates... going further down this route makes it feel like the developers really don't care.

Very difficult to read - it’s just awful.

I joined the forum just to raise this issue. The important information in planting is inventory, not cost. It would be much better if the two were switched in the new ( much better btw!!) interface. This one seems like an easy improvement.

Same as all stated above. Font size is too small. I play on my phone, but even with a bit larger screen, sti too small. I also noticed that when collecting items from a shop, the barn count pops up on left side. It covers the x to close the window. It takes a sec for it to slide back out if the way, but it was not like this before. Please change back. Thank you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it😁👍

Agreed. This is ridiculous. Another pointless change. Even on a Kindle Fire with a big screen, this change was jarring. I never spend T cash on my crops, so I don't need a neon sign about how much it costs to speed it up.

Agree...too small and the colors aren't great either. Please change it back.

Adding my voice on this too. Playrix, please increase the font size.