Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low Disk Space [merged]

Low Disk Space [merged]

Hi All,

Quick question: How much memory is required to run Township?

I currently have 4.5GB of available storage but keep getting the error "Low Disk Space - Your device does not have enough available memory to download additional in-game elements. Please free up some space & restart the game"
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-23-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Is all that free space on the device itself or on a SD card ? I do not believe Township can use a SD card.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I believe it's on the phone itself I've also got over 90GB of storage available

Township is taking 465 MB on my device. Could be that the free space you have is reserved by the system. Can you make some room ? Did you try shutting down your device and restart Township before anything else ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by gemjam View Post
    I believe it's on the phone itself I've also got over 90GB of storage available
    If it isn't the storage...it is the RAM. I went round and round with Playrix support on this issue. I went from having 15+ games on my tablet to just one...Township.
    It is a matter of their coding practice...the way it is set up the game requires 1GB of RAM, most apps out there do not...and with updates that probably increases the information stored.

Most of the smaller devices have 1 or 2 GB RAM. They are rolling out more 3 & 4GB devices...if one can afford them. I cannot, yet anyway.

Cleaning of storage (regular & RAM) across the board...continuously...will help.

(ps: this is based on phones & tablets)
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-05-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I have the same problem, I have 4.2gb memory but I cannot go on playing. How to fix this?

Screenshot_2019-06-05-09-57-18.jpg

If that is to little or fuzzy...you can find this information in-game. Go to the settings button (cog wheel) and tap the help section then technical and finally system requirements.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-05-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Low Disk Space Problem

I have a co-op member with a very robust Samsung Galaxy 10 with a serious problem (Low Disk Space).

She has received the warning despite having a large amount of Storage available.

She has rebooted the device, deleted the Township app, cleared the cache, reinstalled the app, rebooted repeatedly but she continues to be blocked by the same message.

What can she try to fix the problem?

Angelet - Low Disk Space Message.jpgAngelet - Storage.JPEG.jpgAngelet - Memory.JPEG.jpg
    THE MISSION GROUP
    Level 65+ = Mission Possible #MSMMG6 (GLB Ranked Team)
    Level 70+ = Mission Probable #MSXE6C (GLB Ranked Team)
    Level 62+ = Mission Control #MSF3Z5 (GLB Ranked Team)
    Gold Cups are our passion - do ALL 16 tasks or stay where you are.

In that situation, I would contact Samsung and ask them if there are any issues with my device model. I would send the 3 screenshot with my email. There is a live chat support system with Samsung too.

I would Google "device model + memory problems" too. Either the amounts reported on the device are wrong, either the device system do not give the right info to the app Township.

Low disk space problem

Greetings,

Since the supports team didn't reply my email, i like to ask in this forum

Yes, i already read about the thread that has the same problem as me, yet still there is no answer from the team.

1. I got a reply from the supports that says i have to send another ticket from INSIDE the game. Man, my game won't even started yet i have to send a ticket frome INSIDE it?

2. I waited for 5 mins or more yet there's my loading screen. How to send a ticket from here??

Please help me anybody?
    Attached Images Attached Images