Thread: lake with leaf-dropping trees available as a reward or deco

lake with leaf-dropping trees available as a reward or deco

I love the way the undeveloped land looks and after the last update for Mac I have really been enjoying the new trees with the falling leaves! Can you make a lake with a leaf-dropping tree available as a decoration or reward? These seem to be different trees and different lakes but any of them would be great. They are so awesome to watch but hard to capture as a screenshot. Some leaves are yellowish, others are green and are hard to see against the grass and other leaves, but they contrast with the trunk enough to see here.

TreeLake1 - 1.jpg

TreeLake - 1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

We do have trees with falling leaves in the Wild Park decoration. I took a screenshot of a couple of the different choices we have with the Wild Park.

IMG_20190604_001617.jpg. IMG_20190604_001509.jpg

The decoration is quite big at 3x3 squares, but has some beautiful scenery and wildlife animals in it. I particularly love the deer .

IMG_20190604_003133.jpg
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Roseanne RosannaDanna sez, oh nevermind...

So Awesome! Thank you Downton! I had 3 Wild Parks sitting in inventory that I haven't seen in years and I'm so happy that they do have those beautiful trees!! Your park area with the houses is beautiful. I wish that I could see the rest of your Downton Township. I love watching the animals, too and have kept a lot of undeveloped land.
    I just changed out Central Park and placed one.

WildPark2 - 1.jpg

Thanks Playrix!
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Lol you're welcome SunDog it looks great , and what a bonus you already have some paid for. There's nothing I enjoy more than rediscovering a forgotten decoration .

Yes it's such a shame we can't visit towns on different platforms .

Thanks for the compliment of what you can see of my town .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Yes it's such a shame we can't visit towns on different platforms .
    I know, right?
    Where did that bird come from in your last pic? The Hat Air Balloon is the only deco that I've seen with a bird but I just checked and it's not the same bird.
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    So Awesome! Thank you Downton! I had 3 Wild Parks sitting in inventory that I haven't seen in years and I'm so happy that they do have those beautiful trees!! Your park area with the houses is beautiful. I wish that I could see the rest of your Downton Township. I love watching the animals, too and have kept a lot of undeveloped land.
    I just changed out Central Park and placed one.

WildPark2 - 1.jpg

Thanks Playrix!
    I love the Wild Park because we can change it's look many times. I have many in my town and go around changing their look. It is fun. Try hitting that circle arrow many times in a row and see the different combinations of trees/water feature you can have. It is by far my favorite decoration in Township.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I love the Wild Park because we can change it's look many times. I have many in my town and go around changing their look. It is fun. Try hitting that circle arrow many times in a row and see the different combinations of trees/water feature you can have. It is by far my favorite decoration in Township.
    Just got one in my town and i have only two options - the same layout flipped horizontally, no matter how many times i rotate it :|
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Just got one in my town and i have only two options - the same layout flipped horizontally, no matter how many times i rotate it :|
    That must be the Large Park then, not the Wild Park. Click once on it and the name should show up.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

That must be the Large Park then, not the Wild Park. Click once on it and the name should show up.
    It's the Wild Park, but nevermind me, i was clicking the wrong arrows
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I just built my Jungle with all those awesome new decorations. But I agree, now it's my favorite deco, too. I haven't looked at it for a few years so it might just be me, but the Wild Park just seems so much prettier now than it was before. What a nice surprise to rediscover them. Thanks for posting that Graylady. I just dragged the other two out of storage to play with as well.

2WildParks - 1.jpg
    Last edited by 505SunDog; 06-04-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114