Thread: Seaweed

Seaweed

I like the new update. Many nice new things. But I cannot find out where to grow or purchase seaweed for some items I need to make. For example, the seaweed shrimp salad in the Asian restaurant needs seaweed. Where do I get it? I looked in lots of places. What am I overlooking?

I found seaweed in the Dealer. But usually you can grow or make things that the dealer offers. So I’m still asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by EThunderbird View Post
    I like the new update. Many nice new things. But I cannot find out where to grow or purchase seaweed for some items I need to make. For example, the seaweed shrimp salad in the Asian restaurant needs seaweed. Where do I get it? I looked in lots of places. What am I overlooking?
    The Otter farm is the place to be! You can find it under the Tab Farm.
    Train 1, 2 or 3 Otters to bring you Seaweed, Pearls and Shelves
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 106/Android

i suspected that. I have my otter farm under construction. I wonder why I have orders for these products before I can fill them.

I think as long as you have reached the level possible, orders can start coming in (especially helicopters). I have not yet built the Mexican Restaurant, but I have received quite a few with things like taco in them.
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

The otter pond is to be placed on water, right? Then why will it not go on the water anywhere? I am getting orders for goods requiring seaweed and scallops so beed the otter pond but cannot place it. I'm level 61.

Make sure you’re not over the boundary line. If you need more water space change some land to water to place it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

I wish they had not added otters. This game is getting too complicated and it gives us 3 more items to store in limited barn space. Otters are eating bacon and fish -- 2 items that are in short supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    I wish they had not added otters. This game is getting too complicated and it gives us 3 more items to store in limited barn space. Otters are eating bacon and fish -- 2 items that are in short supply.
    I send boats out for fish when regatta not in keep them on the boats till needed. It works

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    My barn space was already so limited before the otters even though I work hard on it all the time. When I level up (I try to do it slowly)’ new recipes are unlocked, which just makes my limited barn space more limited. Now we have to have space for three (!) otter products plus the factory products made from them. For me, I try to keep 4 of most items in my barn. I use shelf space and have some factories with eight shelves although most have six.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    I send boats out for fish when regatta not in keep them on the boats till needed. It works
    I have not yet opened Fisherman’s Island as I use my four boats constantly for the other three islands and they are great for storage to supplement my limited barn space.

My plan is to give them eggs and I have not yet decided about bacon.