Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Miserable Prizes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Angry Miserable Prizes

    I Play township every day. I´m on level 118, I always do all the tasks of 135pts (including extra), I´m the coop leader.

    The last few weeks we have been playing in a few members, then we got the 4th place last week..

    EVEN me doing only seasonal (multi-tasks and 17 yatch pt), look what I´ve got as prizes:

    2x Chests - 1 Nail
    1x Chest - 4 Bricks
    1x Chest - 5 Slabs
    1x Chest - 1 Golden Ingot
    1x Chest - 3 Cash

    Such a wonderful pack of prizes!! for who already has all the buildings done.. and is waiting for paints because I have 2x nails considering the demand..

    This standard has been presented to me since weeks ago.. but this time they got the top 1 of the parades!!!

    I wonder: How do we keep excited to move on for the next weeks?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by freemeatown View Post
    I Play township every day. I´m on level 118, I always do all the tasks of 135pts (including extra), I´m the coop leader.

    The last few weeks we have been playing in a few members, then we got the 4th place last week..

    EVEN me doing only seasonal (multi-tasks and 17 yatch pt), look what I´ve got as prizes:

    2x Chests - 1 Nail
    1x Chest - 4 Bricks
    1x Chest - 5 Slabs
    1x Chest - 1 Golden Ingot
    1x Chest - 3 Cash

    Such a wonderful pack of prizes!! for who already has all the buildings done.. and is waiting for paints because I have 2x nails considering the demand..

    This standard has been presented to me since weeks ago.. but this time they got the top 1 of the parades!!!

    I wonder: How do we keep excited to move on for the next weeks?
    Have you tried keeping your building materials close to the same amount, sometimes that will get you what you are lacking.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Have you tried keeping your building materials close to the same amount, sometimes that will get you what you are lacking.

    Hi..
    I´ve completed all the available buildings, so I don´t need bricks, slabs anymore. I collect barn materials and they send 2 times one sort of material comparing to the other 2 we need.

    I don´t sell barn materials, coz the last time I did it, it took ages for the trains and planes give me again.

    To be honest, I am too disappointed and demotivated to race..

  4. #4
    Well, yes. You are right in that the rewards are very very disappointing. Hence, every time I race I only if needed it to maintain myself on the golden league do the additional task. Last week I finished 4th place at the golden league and the rewards for that place was coins and an additional 20 tokens, the chest were slabs, bricks, one paint, and 6 t-cash. Lmao.

    So honestly, I don't stress myself anymore, since I am able to maintain myself on the league and all I care about is getting booster/gems/paints/hammer/nails/some deco from yacht club.

    Lol. I do spend t-cash on speeding up airplanes on my airplanes task, simply because I love doing them and they always give you a gem and something random like ingots/t-cash and so on.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-10-2019 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Typo

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliraven View Post
    Well, yes. You are right in that the rewards are very very disappointing. Hence, every time I race I only if needed it to maintain myself on the golden league do the additional task. Last week I finished 4th place at the golden league and the rewards for that place was coins and an additional 20 tokens, the chest were slabs, bricks, one paint, and 6 t-cash. Lmao.

    So honestly, I don't stress myself anymore, since I am able to maintain myself on the league and all I care about is getting booster/gems/paints/hammer/nails/some deco from yacht club.

    Lol. I do spend t-cash on speeding up airplanes on my airplanes task, simply because I love doing them and they always give you a gem and something random like ingots/t-cash and so on.
    I completely understand you.. as I have to decide to deal with the game on that mood.. but don´t you think that it´s like to be conformed to what they offer... too low considering the effort???? anyway.. you´ve got a good mental strategy

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Have you tried keeping your building materials close to the same amount, sometimes that will get you what you are lacking.
    I need 20 more nails to upgrade my barn. I would not mind spending 100 tcash or even a little more just before regatta to upgrade my barn so I could get rid of building material and hold merchandise. I do 5 to 6 sets of trains (15 to 18 trains) daily and got nails 2x in two days. I do regatta in 2 days so I will wait until next week to consider upgrade.

  7. #7
    The prizes we get do not justify the amount of effort put in to the Regatta.

  8. #8
    Agree!! some spend tons of tcash and spend alot of time to get there tasks completed. I fill like it should be a greater reward. A whole week of working for barely anything.
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652

  9. #9
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    I would agree!

  10. #10
    Better prizes would not cost the game anything and would be more motivating. We cut way back on spending in Regatta because we agree the prizes are disappointing and often something I don't need and sell off. Prizes in the side games are better and get us to play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •