Thread: Impossible Question Mark Task in time allotted

Impossible Question Mark Task in time allotted

I just got a ? mark task that seems reasonable except prep was not taken into account. The task is to make 12 (seasonal) travel maps in (it was either) 13.5 or 14 hours. They only take 45 minutes to make, so seems reasonable.
    The problem is that each travel map requires 2 paper that each take 1.5 hrs to make on the same production line. And of course trees to make paper take 3 hrs. Even if you had enough trees, it would take 3 hrs to make the resources, then 45 minutes to make each travel map leading to 12 x 3.75 hrs equals 45 hours!!!! And that assumes that you already have trees to start making the first paper and that there isn't anything like perhaps a journal at 3.5 hrs already in your queue.
    I am spending everything I have to actually do this task in the time allotted because our co op is really trying for first place in the golden regatta for our first time and I don't want to let anyone down by not finishing a task. But is has cost me in tcash to speed up my queue, gems to boost factories, ingots to speed up paper factory and a dealer token to get some paper to get started and this is with my co op sending me paper when i am able to request.
    The instructions on the ? task says they will be doable at my level. I don't think this is doable at any level without spending a ton of money and resources.

AlwaysKimmie
    I took one and when it showed me what I had to make. I had to dump it no factory for it but yeah time line is insane it was 10-12 lamps.
    I am not doing them no more.

Tasks like at are doable if you either have a lot if the ingredients already in stock or buy Raja's services so you can purchase the paper from him.

It might also help if you use a 30% time off factory booster.

Kimmie : had you bought the missing factory?

Mystery tasks are fun, but not great if speed racing - have seen far too many harvest silk/rubber.

As Mayfield says, paper from Raja and co-op request .
    And your post has reminded me not to have more than a couple of items at a time in production queues before taking a ? task.
    Sorry you got a stinker.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Kimmie : had you bought the missing factory?

Mystery tasks are fun, but not great if speed racing - have seen far too many harvest silk/rubber.

As Mayfield says, paper from Raja and co-op request .
    And your post has reminded me not to have more than a couple of items at a time in production queues before taking a ? task.
    Sorry you got a stinker.
    It's ok and no not yet been using coins for other stuff, I just buy the stuff.