Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 26.03 Tool Exchange Guide

Unfortunately the tool exchange is essential to complete community buildings because iui t is the only place you can get the new power tools. My problem with the tool exchange has to do with materials. Because of the change for the zoo now using the same building materials there are no SURPLUS building materials to trade. It has come down to having to choose to build the community buildings or the zoo you really cannot have both.

Playrix you really need to correct this. If you cannot switch back then increase the amount of materials the train brings. Double or even triple the quantity si we will have enough to exchange... please!!

I agree, I tried building only one building at a time, but it still takes forever waiting on supplies, and you can't trade anything because you need it for the building your working on or you'll need it for the next one you build. There really is no benefit to doing only one at a time.

Tool exchange

Hi, I’m trying to build the planetarium and it says I need the tool exchange, but to get the tool exchange I need to raise the population cap. To rise the population cap I need to build community buildings, which I can’t do without the tool exchange? Does anyone know how I do this 😂 I’m really confused

Hello Rhoda

Here is a link to a forum post about the tool exchange, within the article it has a link to the community buildings:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Exchange-Guide

This link is to Playrix's overall help section:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web

I know there are a couple of articles with a complete breakdown...couldn't find them due to title differences. Hopefully someone else remembers them & will post.

Hope those help in the mean time!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-02-2019 at 03:00 AM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda Kaye View Post
    Hi, I’m trying to build the planetarium and it says I need the tool exchange, but to get the tool exchange I need to raise the population cap. To rise the population cap I need to build community buildings, which I can’t do without the tool exchange? Does anyone know how I do this I’m really confused
    Hi Rhoda, you don't need to raise the population cap in order to build the Tool Exchange, you need to build the population ie houses. You need 7100 population. Community Buildings only increase the maximum amount of houses you can have at any one time, you need to build the houses to meet the population requirement.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

For some reason it won't let me edit my post above.

I also wanted to say that in order to increase your population cap, all community buildings should be completed. So, if there are any buildings currently under construction, you will need to complete those first.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda Kaye View Post
    Hi, I’m trying to build the planetarium and it says I need the tool exchange, but to get the tool exchange I need to raise the population cap. To rise the population cap I need to build community buildings, which I can’t do without the tool exchange? Does anyone know how I do this 😂 I’m really confused
    You may find these two posts helpful as well.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1444658

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1435992

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Aaah...ty! Knew there were other links with helpful info.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Scrap the tool exchange.

Since the changes to how buildings and factories are built I have a factory and 2 zoo enclosures that will take me literally years to finish! This is not fun. It is a hard slog and feels like a penalty for levelling up.
    If this is not an option can trains bring back 10x more building materials than they currently do? Adding more options for receiving building materials would also be a good idea.

However returning to the original supplies and building set up would be preferable.

Yes I agree. We don’t get enough materials to do that, zoo enclosures and community buildings. I have 28 people in my co-op who all agree. If you can’t get rid of it then make it easier to get building materials. 3 trains every 4ish hours does not give you enough especially now. Maybe helicopter orders can give us some materials?