Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dealer chart

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Sorry, can‘t confirm it ... after 25 tries I accidentally bought 9 scented soaps ... grrrr ... now I‘ll have to wait for an hour, before I can try again.
    Thanks Z I think after so many tries alongside cdosr testing it its safe to say 9 is the max for hot dogs. Sorry you ended up buying soap, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    Sometimes you can get a higher amount from The Dealer then his first offer. Ask him for 3 different items, don't buy them unless it's a great deal. Ask again for your original item and usually it a different amount than first offered.
    Thanks Tarkus. I do do this, and I know the dealer can be a pain giving the max amount but no matter what I tried I couldnt get higher than 9.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Nope, tried for about 10 minutes switching between Hot Dog and Coney Dog, best offer I received was for 9 of either.
    Thanks for testing it Charlie. I at least now know it is 9 max, it was driving me mad trying to get 12 for my plane .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Nope, tried for about 10 minutes switching between Hot Dog and Coney Dog, best offer I received was for 9 of either.
    Need two unrelated items between the Hot Dog requests, like Expresso and Silk. It holds the original request and releases it sometimes after I do this. I was not saying your max is wrong just a method to get the max if your first request was low. Sometimes it backfires and gives you a lower amount. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Tarkus; 06-17-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Sorry, can‘t confirm it ... after 25 tries I accidentally bought 9 scented soaps ... grrrr ... now I‘ll have to wait for an hour, before I can try again.
    I guess you can make NYC cart Hot Dogs by tossing a bar of soap into the water. 🌭🧼🗽

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Just wondered can anyone confirm they can get 12 hotdogs from the dealer? I have been trying forever and can't get an offer over 9.
    Did about 15 searches, some with 1 product in between, some with 2 or 3. Searched for mining tools in between and all kind of products from other factories. After 40+ requests where I saw some other max, the Hot Dogs are maxed at 9.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Did about 15 searches, some with 1 product in between, some with 2 or 3. Searched for mining tools in between and all kind of products from other factories. After 40+ requests where I saw some other max, the Hot Dogs are maxed at 9.
    Thank you for doing such a thorough test on it with the dealer GL, much appreciated . I am glad to hear it is a definite max of 9 and that I don't have a glitch or that I am doing something wrong with my dealer.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Thank you for testing this and my apologies that the number is wrong now.
    It's a while ago I tested them all, and from time to time they change an amount number.
    I will post the corrected chart soon, it then also will be updated and include all the new items.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    It's a while ago I tested them all, and from time to time they change an amount number.
    I will post the corrected chart soon, it then also will be updated and include all the new items.
    No apologies necessary at all, Cathy. I'm sure we're all grateful to have it offered so freely! What's a few sneaky hotdogs between friends, right?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Ditto what Bess said Cathy. Your chart is very much appreciated. I just wanted to check it wasnt me as your chart is so reliable. As you say though Playrix change things occasionally. Thank you for taking the time to make and share this list with us .
    Last edited by Downton; 06-28-2019 at 01:40 AM.