Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dealer chart

Dealer chart

Hi all, here my Dealer chart with the max. amounts you will get from him/black numbers and the fixed co-op request amounts you'd get in chat/red numbers.
    Plus again the updated versions of my regatta task lists.

Updated dealer chart can be found further in this thread (or click directly here)

Last edited by dreadnought; 05-11-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Cathy and dreadnought

As always...Well done & Thank-you!

These are so useful, thank you.

Lovely, big thanks to Cathy & Dread

Just wondered can anyone confirm they can get 12 hotdogs from the dealer? I have been trying forever and can't get an offer over 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Just wondered can anyone confirm they can get 12 hotdogs from the dealer? I have been trying forever and can't get an offer over 9.
    Sorry, can‘t confirm it ... after 25 tries I accidentally bought 9 scented soaps ... grrrr ... now I‘ll have to wait for an hour, before I can try again.

Sometimes you can get a higher amount from The Dealer then his first offer. Ask him for 3 different items, don't buy them unless it's a great deal. Ask again for your original item and usually it a different amount than first offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Nope, tried for about 10 minutes switching between Hot Dog and Coney Dog, best offer I received was for 9 of either.

Thanks Cathy!! It'll be very helpful in the regatta