Thread: How to start a coop?

How to start a coop?

How do you start your own co op?
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-31-2019 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Typo

You can check out the wiki for information on creating a co-op.

Hope this Helps,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Hi Nanny! You can tap the cog icon on the top left of your game screen to find Help & Support. There are simple guides to the all basics in there, including how to set up a coop of your own (see the section called "Chat and Coops").

Is it possible to communicate e my friends that are not in my cooop? Also if i leave my co o0 to join anoth will i keep my regatta stats? Thabk you for tskinh time to share your knowlegde w me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaira View Post
    Is it possible to communicate e my friends that are not in my cooop? Also if i leave my co o0 to join anoth will i keep my regatta stats? Thabk you for tskinh time to share your knowlegde w me.
    Hi Xaira,

no to both your questions. 1 = only outside the game. 2 = the Coop will keep your points, but you don't get your rewards for tasks you have done in this race. Better stay till after current regatta, i.e. Monday.
    If you didn't participate in the current regatta and there are general regatta stats somewhere (am not aware right now, but JIC I misunderstood your question): anything general would not be reset.
    Also you could have a look at the Help section ingame, as Bess described in post #3 above.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi Nanny! You can tap the cog icon on the top left of your game screen to find Help & Support. There are simple guides to the all basics in there, including how to set up a coop of your own (see the section called "Chat and Coops").
    Thanks, now it becomes so easy to make my own coop.