Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Nuked Potatoes?

  1. #1

    Nuked Potatoes?

    So has anyone noticed that the potatoes have a green glow to them? what is up with that?

  2. #2
    Well when potatoes are grown in light they turn green, their skin per se. Is normal. I'm currently growing potatoes and their skin is green as well. But once they are ready to be collected they turn their normal yellowish/brownish color. Although I is not safe to eat a potato green.

  3. #3
    Have you taken a look at what I am talking about though. this is kind of more of a radioactive look not a new potato look. it looks completely wrong in my opinion. but maybe your real life potatoes are different.

    the ones in the game just do not look right though!

    Thank you for replying!

  4. #4
    Are you meaning the Kiwi from 2 mini-games ago? They had the glow to them that you are describing.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePeakValley View Post
    So has anyone noticed that the potatoes have a green glow to them? ...
    My potatoes don't have a green glow, not in the fields, not when harvesting (white glow, like all fields) nor in the barn.
    I have seen a green glow only for temp items in events.
    (Android version on tablet, w/o the May update yet)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    Are you meaning the Kiwi from 2 mini-games ago? They had the glow to them that you are describing.
    Yea, that was my fault. It is Kiwi's that are glowing and not any potato. and they are the ones we can plant in our fields.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePeakValley View Post
    Yea, that was my fault. It is Kiwi's that are glowing and not any potato. and they are the ones we can plant in our fields.
    Aha! Puzzle solved

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Aha! Puzzle solved
    Well No not really, kiwi should not be glowing either.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePeakValley View Post
    Well No not really, kiwi should not be glowing either.
    Lol we may not have an answer why your kiwi glow,but for a few of us who studied our potato crop after you mixed them up, the puzzle is indeed solved .

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol we may not have an answer why your kiwi glow,but for a few of us who studied our potato crop after you mixed them up, the puzzle is indeed solved .
    That's what I meant, lol. I stared at my potatoes so hard!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •