Thread: 100club accusations of cheating, lost points

100club accusations of cheating, lost points

Dear all

Last week we have had a very strong player accused of cheating, banned and points taken back. Last week the co op lost 454 points.

The player has been reinstated and cleared of cheating.... can we get our points back?

This week we have a second player who has "disappeared" they are not in our Facebook group so I can only assume they have also been accused of cheating.... I guess we will lose their points, and drop more regatta points. I also guess they will be reinstated. But will the co op get these points back?

The whole management and investigation of cheaters has become ridiculous and is spoiling the regatta.

Judy

I myself had been accused of cheating, it was totally unfounded, there was no apology from Playrix or anything. I do understand that they want to catch cheaters or let's be honest the Tcash creators , but I think before a ban there needs to be a investigation and if someone was banned and it was unfounded the points need to be added. The damage done to a Co-op takes weeks to erase.

Something has to change! Because in a regatta everyone is penalized once this happens.

Well said. It is so demoralising losing all those points.... especially as the accused was reinstated. What happened to innocent until proved guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Dear all

Last week we have had a very strong player accused of cheating, banned and points taken back. Last week the co op lost 454 points.

The player has been reinstated and cleared of cheating.... can we get our points back?

This week we have a second player who has "disappeared" they are not in our Facebook group so I can only assume they have also been accused of cheating.... I guess we will lose their points, and drop more regatta points. I also guess they will be reinstated. But will the co op get these points back?

The whole management and investigation of cheaters has become ridiculous and is spoiling the regatta.

Judy
    Hi Judy,

I am so glad that at least one of your members has been reinstated. But I agree that his points should be given back to the co-op. The argument would be when? As so many times, the investigation is not concluded until after that week's race. I r whether it would make the best of a bad situation, to either have the regattas every two weeks to give time for these kind of issues to be sorted out? Or to allow the player to continue until it is proven whether they are cheating or not? I know neither of these suggestions may be practical, but something needs to be done.

How do cheat? That makes no sense! You can do anymore than what the game allows?