Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boost for long time players

Have to feel sorry for a lower level friend of mine, he has saved for ages, finally bought the Grill factory on Thursday night, only to find the price was cut nearly in half even before it finished building.

I will wait to see if I get a response but a the question is being asked.

Prior to update total cost of factories was 6, 717, 150 coins.
    May 2019 update factories cost 3, 968,050.
    Differene of 2,749,100 coins.

I will see if thei Fai Play Policy includes equality to all players.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow's town View Post
    I will wait to see if I get a response but a the question is being asked.

Prior to update total cost of factories was 6, 717, 150 coins.
    May 2019 update factories cost 3, 968,050.
    Differene of 2,749,100 coins.

I will see if thei Fai Play Policy includes equality to all players.
    Wow, $2.7M difference....now that IS something to complain about!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    But let's not forget either that a forum like this is also meant for discussing ideas and mentioning things that are perceived as negative for the game and/or the players.

although I personally could do with less Why-questions in the wording. *g*

If this isn't brought up, how would developers know? I hope that they read these forums and get ideas on how to improve and what we would like.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Over the years they have reduced costs as we were progressing & it was always frustrating that we had put money in just for them to cut costs. Now I have 2 kids that just started playing & to look at what they have to build, it does seem very overwhelming!
    My kid started playing and she leveled up so much faster than I did, she joined my co op in a matter of a few days. I'm not sure its that harder for them. She doesn't even play much being in school, just plays during the interseasonal.
    I just think it woukd be nice that acknowledge the older players with some kind of reward, not just rewarding the newer players.

But let's not forget either that a forum like this is also meant for discussing ideas and mentioning things that are perceived as negative for the game and/or the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    If this isn't brought up, how would developers know? ...
    This is why I posted the post you quoted.

This is why I posted the post you quoted.
    Wasn't so much for you but the person you responded to in that thread.

oh come on!!! Asking for refunds? Folks it is a game and is no different to anything else we buy in life. You go to the shop buy a new outfit for £100, 2 weeks later it is on sale for £30, you don't go in and ask for a refund of the price difference do you!? YOU choose to spend your coins and TC the way you choose and if you spend real cash then more fool you if you are then going to ask for refunds.
    Just play the game and enjoy it, yes there are changes but that is life, things change and improve over time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsj03 View Post
    oh come on!!! Asking for refunds? Folks it is a game and is no different to anything else we buy in life. You go to the shop buy a new outfit for £100, 2 weeks later it is on sale for £30, you don't go in and ask for a refund of the price difference do you!? YOU choose to spend your coins and TC the way you choose and if you spend real cash then more fool you if you are then going to ask for refunds.
    Just play the game and enjoy it, yes there are changes but that is life, things change and improve over time.
    No one is asking for refunds, but it would be nice if they acknowledged the longer term players and gave us some boost or bonus and gave us a break like they do for newer players. Never did I say i wanted a refund, but they could even out the score a bit and do something for us. Almost every store has a loyalty membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    No one is asking for refunds, but it would be nice if they acknowledged the longer term players and gave us some boost or bonus and gave us a break like they do for newer players. Never did I say i wanted a refund..
    Well.. Snow did, here (though it's unclear who they were agreeing with:

Quote Originally Posted by Snow's town View Post
    I agree we should get a refund for the price difference.
    For those new to the forum; if you respond to someone directly, using "reply with quote" saves on misunderstandings