Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Boost for long time players

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    Thanks for the quick info! I wasn't around for the old Zoo, it seems. It sounded pretty cool, wish I had experienced it!
    HOLY (words I can't use on this forum)!!! I guess I have a lot of waiting on parts for Zoo/CBs in the not-too-distant-future!
    It took me forever to finish the animal hospital cause of the tools, I can only imagine how long the shipyard whol take. I did bury the animal hospital in my city so I forgot about a few times and forgot to keep exchanging tools.

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    I'm new to the game lingo, so what are "hot items"? I was around for the Mint -- which closed about 4 days after I unlocked it.
    The shops in the zoo use to be active..not decorations. We would have tasks that required us to sell certain foods to get hearts. Here is the old way:
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Zoo_Upgrades
    IMG_20190604_173947_956.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

No good having new factories unless you have somewhere to put them and the stuff to fill the shelves
    The new update is a joke. 4 hours and to get a bunch of seaweed. What use is that. Who has fish to spare for the otters. Never enough to to go round on a good day and just when you think you do have enough up rolls the train and takes 1/3 of it. They give you 2 expansions and to get the community buildings you have to build enough stuff to fill 4 expansions

The tool exchange is just another joke
    Some long time players have sunk a lot into the game over the years and this is what you get we deserve better

The events well not much point nowhere to to put the prizes

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    No good having new factories unless you have somewhere to put them and the stuff to fill the shelves
    The new update is a joke. 4 hours and to get a bunch of seaweed. What use is that. Who has fish to spare for the otters. Never enough to to go round on a good day and just when you think you do have enough up rolls the train and takes 1/3 of it. They give you 2 expansions and to get the community buildings you have to build enough stuff to fill 4 expansions

The tool exchange is just another joke
    Some long time players have sunk a lot into the game over the years and this is what you get we deserve better

The events well not much point nowhere to to put the prizes
    I have been sending out my boats as much as I can ger to get fish. I just got the update yesterday afternoon. So otters won't be here for awhile. But yes completely agree, never enough if any of the island gods to go around. Scratch the pearl necklace, I don't even use my jewerly factory.
    I have a ton of space, but I sell my decorations.

I haven't noticed any reduction in cost of anything yet. The biggest problem for most, if not all, players is the stupid tool exchange. This makes us all lose our building materials which are needed for the zoo enclosures.
    I cannot see the point of the tool exchange at all.

The games is starting to play out. It won’t go on forever so they deliberately slow it down to keep it going longer. The tool exchange is one example of this so is otter thing. Makes some goods in even shorter supply so you keep playing longer. Using the dealer for stuff from the islands is waste of time cos the amounts are very small
    I reckon they have slowed the dealer down too lesser amounts coming up unless you try endlessly to force a larger amount

I appreciate that Township has made a huge effort to grow the game to allow for new challenges for veteran players. I don't think some of the changes have added to the play value but I can go with the flow. The tool exchange is frustrating though. It could be a good thing it if had been designed better. As it is, you have 3 slots to buy a random hodge-podge of tools. If each slot was dedicated to one tool with a set price so one could buy multiple it would make it easier. (Ex: screwdriver costs 5 bricks. I have 25 bricks and could purchase 5 tools.) Waiting an hour to buy another single screwdriver when I need 35 is beyond tedious. I, too, miss the ability to sell items in the zoo. As it is, the zoo is a huge waste of coins and materials. I keep hoping that animal cards will stop being the top prize for everything. I will go all out for events that have boosters, upgrades and gems. Card decks? I half heartedly play for personal goal prizes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    I haven't noticed any reduction in cost of anything yet. The biggest problem for most, if not all, players is the stupid tool exchange. This makes us all lose our building materials which are needed for the zoo enclosures.
    I cannot see the point of the tool exchange at all.
    Lenise,
    Apparently some of the new Community Buildings require those tools instead of slabs,bricks and glass to build. There's a delete button so you can choose to exchange for only the tools needed and sell the extras.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Lenise,
    Apparently some of the new Community Buildings require those tools instead of slabs,bricks and glass to build. There's a delete button so you can choose to exchange for only the tools needed and sell the extras.
    Yes you needf those power tools for the animal hospital and shipyard. Sorry I don't know how to attached a screenshot to show you. My shipyard needs a bunch of each bricks 107, drill 34, and Jack hammer 33.

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton