Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Boost for long time players

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I miss the hot items...I want those back.
    I miss the old zoo too. I love the hot items. I don't care for the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I don't know if this is exclusively for "long time players" but everybody would benefit from a "Free Barn Upgrade" coupon. There's already a Free Train / Island / Factory Upgrade and a Free Land Expansion coupons. Who doesn't need more barn space regardless of their level?

I've also though some sort of "Extra Barn Space" would be nice. For example, let's say an update includes a new factory or some new products. Instead of (or maybe in addition to) the 5T you get for upgrading, how about "Here's 25 extra (and permanent) barn spaces" to hold all the new stuff they introduced.
    A nice barn upgrade at level 100 or big milestones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville
    Not to keep harping on the same issue but since the zoo shops and hot items were taken away, I’ve struggled to earn coins. And I also understand they had to do something to adjust the costs after removing a major source of coin income.
    I miss the hot items...I want those back.
    I'm new to the game lingo, so what are "hot items"? I was around for the Mint -- which closed about 4 days after I unlocked it.

I don't know if this is exclusively for "long time players" but everybody would benefit from a "Free Barn Upgrade" coupon. There's already a Free Train / Island / Factory Upgrade and a Free Land Expansion coupons. Who doesn't need more barn space regardless of their level?

I've also though some sort of "Extra Barn Space" would be nice. For example, let's say an update includes a new factory or some new products. Instead of (or maybe in addition to) the 5T you get for upgrading, how about "Here's 25 extra (and permanent) barn spaces" to hold all the new stuff they introduced.
    That extra barn space should be included every time they introduce new products!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    new land, ok. But the rest like two new CBs and more products (on the same 8 shelves) is IMO just "more of the same". I haven't seen so many asking here for that - maybe on FB?

and with the zoo-change and the Tool Exchange, they have NOT done IMO what many were asking for.
    OR they didn't explain it to us properly, cos it is not so obvious that everyone sees it right away.

I would have appreciated it much more, if they had looked under CREATIVE in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list. For example, 2 ideas for really new stuff, i.e. a new "world"/town.

And more generally, this thread started with the wish for a reward for long time players. I also think that formulating it like pouting and with threatening to leave will not convince the Devs easily <g> (really, Hawkeye, re-read it ;-D ), but anyway, when looking through this thread, the OP got
    • a little approval, mainly re the cost factor,
    • several "has always been this way",
    • and a few more or less heavily against the idea of mentioning it. ;-p

Much of it is distracting from the original wish, and the OP didn't clarify what exactly they wish for. I'd guess a little tcash (which we also get already, for levelling up, I know) would be OK, or a special deco (hm, we have that, too, both for TS and for ourselves, the fountains)... well, am still giggling about SunDog's and Score's (yay!) suggestions, and mine is above, but, Hawkeye, what about yours? what kind of "boost" would you like?

(not that I think that Playrix will add more than they think they did already... but just asking )
    I'm not really sure. I don't need more tc I hanse over 800 already. My post yeah is vague. Just felt like developers forget about us and leave us out. Or have developers come out with a new boost completely, how about 1 free animal. Giving us 1 more slot to use 4 boosters at once. Boost for earning twice as many coins in zoo. Having zoo orders come twice as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    How about giving us more barn spaces once you hit level 100?
    I agree that after level 100 a larger increase for barn upgrades would be nice. As you progress the increase on amount of barn tools takes up a lot of space, then add in the larger amounts of tools needed for zoo enclosures takes up even more space. Since Playrix wants to increase amount of tools needed, maybe they should give us an increase in barn space.
    Happy
    Town Level 153

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    I'm new to the game lingo, so what are "hot items"? I was around for the Mint -- which closed about 4 days after I unlocked it.
    The Zoo used to work completely differently than it does now. The "shops" used to be real buildings where you sold items to earn coins and popularity points to level up your zoo. Some items you sold were "hot" and yielded more coins and points.

With the new zoo, the info on the old zoo is harder to find. But if you check This Wiki Page and scroll down to the section labeled "General Zoo Shop Information" then click on "Expand" you'll see some info on how the shops worked.

I agree...there should be incentives for long time players, as well as better rewards for leveling up. Here are some of my thoughts, in no particular order:

- level up: after say every 5-10 levels & say after level 50, tcash should increase by $2-$5 each level up, dependant on how high up they are
    - barn tools: give a nice chunk of barn tools with each level up along with the tcash
    - gems: give with each level up - one of each or 2-5 of a single one (I know...not a fan fav...) along with the tcash
    - boosters: after reaching say level 80, offer a permanent booster at the lab every 5 level ups - ya know the ones that can only be won
    - new decorations, factories or CBs: pre-sale (that means a deep discount) for those that have played for over 3yrs or have made it to a certain level in the game (I know...not everyone likes decor...but there are those that do )

Silly ideas...yeah ok...maybe But trying to throw something out here to spark imagination!

and would these ideas benefit me now...no...because I am still a lowly level.
    Not silly I love the ideas. I don't want want just another product to make every level.

Quote Originally Posted by CPRK4 View Post
    I agree that after level 100 a larger increase for barn upgrades would be nice. As you progress the increase on amount of barn tools takes up a lot of space, then add in the larger amounts of tools needed for zoo enclosures takes up even more space. Since Playrix wants to increase amount of tools needed, maybe they should give us an increase in barn space.
    Yeah I don't get that update. Cause didn't they say they were trying to make it easier for us why they took away needing different tools for zoo enclosures and it would help out barn so we didn't need to collect so many different tools. But then later they came out with the tool exchange snd created the same problem again with outher tools being needed. For today i do not need barn space. But I just finished a zoo enclosure so I have 500 spots open. But it won't last long as im doing trains in regatta.

The Zoo used to work completely differently than it does now. The "shops" used to be real buildings where you sold items to earn coins and popularity points to level up your zoo. Some items you sold were "hot" and yielded more coins and points.

With the new zoo, the info on the old zoo is harder to find. But if you check This Wiki Page and scroll down to the section labeled "General Zoo Shop Information" then click on "Expand" you'll see some info on how the shops worked.
    Thanks for the quick info! I wasn't around for the old Zoo, it seems. It sounded pretty cool, wish I had experienced it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    But I just finished a zoo enclosure so I have 500 spots open.
    HOLY (words I can't use on this forum)!!! I guess I have a lot of waiting on parts for Zoo/CBs in the not-too-distant-future!