Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    A new community building and two additional residential buildings really means that one of the two new expansions is completely covered with the new structures -- and since we need to spread them out to look decent, we really haven't gained any land at all. Bummer.
    Not 2, but 3 resisential buildings: 2 old ones and a new one....
    With the community building along and new farm makes 3 new expansions a bit..... Right.

I need more space!!

Extra bummer: I was working on previous third expansion (for ages, but hammers just don’t drop) to now find out I can’t even expand that one even if I got all hammers finally: the required people has gone up, I múst make some of the new things first before I can expand now...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Not 2, but 3 resisential buildings: 2 old ones and a new one....
    With the community building along and new farm makes 3 new expansions a bit..... Right.

I need more space!!

Extra bummer: I was working on previous third expansion (for ages, but hammers just don’t drop) to now find out I can’t even expand that one even if I got all hammers finally: the required people has gone up, I múst make some of the new things first before I can expand now...
    Yep, before we can get the 2 new expansions must build CB and 3 house! And then can do land expansions. And the 2 expansions aren't even enough space for all those...plus otter space...I had to put trees and decos in storage to make room for all the new stuff and that doesn't make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Yep, before we can get the 2 new expansions must build CB and 3 house! And then can do land expansions. And the 2 expansions aren't even enough space for all those...plus otter space...I had to put trees and decos in storage to make room for all the new stuff and that doesn't make me happy
    The trouble will be that you have to put the houses somewhere BEFORE you get to do the expansions!

The button at the upper right corner, where diamonds could be bought, is gone. But they are still used in the laboratory. I never bought diamonds, but often used the button to check my amount. Dose anyone know why (or where) the button has gone?

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    The button at the upper right corner, where diamonds could be bought, is gone. But they are still used in the laboratory. I never bought diamonds, but often used the button to check my amount. Dose anyone know why (or where) the button has gone?
    It's in the store, the yellow hard hat, no idea why it was moved...free up space on screen so the regatta task count isn't obscured by the barn amounts bar hopefully.

Since the amethyst in the zoo became superfluous, it disappeared from the assortment.
    Various players have asked to replace the purple jewel in the right corner with another one.

So if Devs roll the stones:
    You can't always get what you want, you get what you 'need'

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Since the amethyst in the zoo became superfluous, it disappeared from the assortment.
    Various players have asked to replace the purple jewel in the right corner with another one.

So if Devs roll the stones:
    You can't always get what you want, you get what you 'need'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    It's in the store, the yellow hard hat, no idea why it was moved...free up space on screen so the regatta task count isn't obscured by the barn amounts bar hopefully.
    I'm glad it was moved, tbh. I rarely used it, so it was just cluttering the interface unnecessarily as far as I'm concerned. Using the purple one to represent all the gems as opposed to one that's in actual circulation avoids potential confusion, I guess..

I've made room for everything when I finally get the update,so I'm excited now . It took me most of the day yesterday jiggling things about in my town.

Had to put some flowers and a couple of decs in storage as well Score, so I know just how you feel. I draw the line at putting trees in storage though, and think I might actually have somehow added 1 or 2 extra,lol. Just relieved it's done now .

Has the update given back the ability to eject friends from our friend list yet? The x's have been missing from my game for a few months and I can't have a good clear out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Found it, thx Ashdust :-*
    More free space on the screen is very welcome and the new location only needs one more tap. Good idea to move it there