Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by bobatha View Post
    I noticed since the update today that I have to click on people's faces multiple times in my f/l before it will try to load their town. This was never an issue before the update. Am I the only one?
    No. I don't know what f/l means, for me it's any tab leading to see towns. My Coop partner said it got better on restarting the game; if so, I didn't notice it much.
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-06-2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: thanks for your reply and explaining f/l, bobatha :)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    No. I don't know what f/l means, for me it's any tab leading to see towns. My Coop partner said it got better on restarting the game; if so, I didn't notice it much.
    Sorry, it means friend list.

After more than 2 years playing, I am so accustomed to the train buttons I'm finding it extremely difficult to remember they have been switched. I've posted to my co-op, but I still forget. I've chatted on facebook with other perturbed players, and I still push the wrong button by habit. My trains have been upgraded to 50% for a very long time, so this habit is naturally very deeply ingrained. Perhaps if the colours were slightly different? Perhaps you could put it back like it was? Thanks ☺