Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Was just wondering....how much is this little update costing players so far? Close to a Million once all done?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Was just wondering....how much is this little update costing players so far? Close to a Million once all done?
    If you really want to know: 1,036,650 coins including all expansions and all three otters.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    If you really want to know: 1,036,650 coins including all expansions and all three otters.
    Gosh. That's a lot of stuff.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Meaning having to play Generous Customers twice - with all necessary preparations.

A big Thank You to all the folks who contributed to the "Beta Sneak Peeks" thread. With their "heads up" to the rest of us, I've been able to do a lot of hoarding to get ready. Trains running full steam, Helicopters flying about the city, Tool Exchange whirring away. I now have enough "stuff" to build the Shipyard, 1/2 way toward the zoo enclosure, all three land expansions (two town, one zoo), housing, and enough coin to pay for it all.

Not that I couldn't do that *after* the update came out but it gave me a goal to achieve while waiting for decent regatta tasks

So, Thank You All

Thanks cdosr. You save me a lot of typing!

Has the kindle update come out? I thought I saw kindle players in the comments, but the app store hasn't shown an update for me yet.

I don't have it yet. Maybe tomorrow I hope.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Has the kindle update come out? I thought I saw kindle players in the comments, but the app store hasn't shown an update for me yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I don't have it yet. Maybe tomorrow I hope.
    Just iOS so far..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Okay, thanks! 👍

I also want to send a shout out to thank those who put out beta leaks. It gave me a head start on collecting building materials, and saving coins, and making use of the Tool Exchange.

It also saved me from building the zoo enclosures, and allowed me to keep those coins for the things I need to build in my town.