Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    Can somebody make clear wich houses there are to be build?
    Here you go:

One of each.

My feelings exactly, Bess, I bought the downfeather factory for 480,000 and was about to give up getting the dolls’ factory anytime soon. Now, that it is reduced to 310,000 it might be possible with a special effort. I’m not miffed that the last three factories were more expensive than the one, but rather relieved

Thanks Bess. Just made room for them. May the update come!!!!! I am prepared!!!!

A new community building and two additional residential buildings really means that one of the two new expansions is completely covered with the new structures -- and since we need to spread them out to look decent, we really haven't gained any land at all. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    A new community building and two additional residential buildings really means that one of the two new expansions is completely covered with the new structures -- and since we need to spread them out to look decent, we really haven't gained any land at all. Bummer.
    And I'm guessing we're not going to be able to buy the 2 land expansions until we build the new CB and all the accompanying housing. I could really use some more land in town, but there's no way I can start the new CB right now. I've got too much else going on. I really wish they had spread the new community buildings out more, had a month or 2 at least between them. *sigh*

Factory prices were out of control. I was at the point where I had to keep one million gold coins on hand at all times in case they added a factory to the game. To me, that felt completely ridiculous. A friend of mine actually quite playing the game altogether because he couldn't come close to affording the factories that were just at his current level and below, never mind the rest of them. Now, I can tell him about this change and maybe he'll give Township another chance.

I have to say though I’m hardly a veteran player I’m not necessarily a new player either and I’m really grateful that they changed the factory prices, I was literally 5 factories behind and the thought of ever catching up was rather daunting. Now I feel renewed and that it might be slightly easier for me to catch up to where I’m supposed to be factory wise. Otherwise everything seems to be the exact same as mentioned in the sneak peeks and my feelings are still the same. I bought my otter farm and can hardly wait the 2 days for it to be completed! The only downside is that now I’ll have to open my fourth island which I’ve been avoiding ever since it came available to me. Oh well, you win some you loose some. Also I thought there was supposed to be a new ugly giraffe deco did I miss it or is it missing?

Can someone tell me where the pearl choker is made?

Quote Originally Posted by polishprincess80 View Post
    Can someone tell me where the pearl choker is made?
    The jewelry factory

Thanks! I never use that one since I just buy my jewelry from raja.