Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Yes, but somewhere I read you have to buy the otters after completing the otter pond.
    You get one otter with the otter pond, the second otter costs 16,000 coins and the third one 30,000. They all go in the same 2x2 pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    I wonder whether it is realistic to place the otters next to the duck feeders? Will the ducks still come?
    River otters usually only eat fish and other water creatures. Says birds...so

I‘m quite happy with the update, if you have an arrow over the academy, it takes you straight to the upgradable factory, as it was once

That one has to buy the otters, doesn’t disturb me, one has to buy cows and other animals, too, if one wants to have all six.

And it is really great that the cost of factories are reduced. With the prices before the update, I had planned to put them all in cue for a long time, but now I see light again ....

The new stickers are great!

Yeah im.bummed about the factories, I feel it cheapens the game. Should reward people who have them built already with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    You get one otter with the otter pond, the second otter costs 16,000 coins and the third one 30,000. They all go in the same 2x2 pond.
    Ok, but what about the arctic wolves costs? I saw it somewhere & now I can't find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Yeah im.bummed about the factories, I feel it cheapens the game. Should reward people who have them built already with something.
    Well, I'm not so miffed about not "refunding" the higher cost paid in the past to buy the now lower cost factories. At the time of purchase, I figured I was getting some value out of the factory then and was willing to pay the price.

Years ago I paid $1600 USD for my 55 inch HD flatscreen. Today I could buy it for around $500 USD. I have no expectation of getting a "refund" now that the same TV is cheaper. Happens all the time in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Ok, but what about the arctic wolves costs? I saw it somewhere & now I can't find it!
    Arctic Wolves cost 390,000 and 254 bricks and slabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I've long thought the prices of factories became too high too soon. My town always kept pace with every other game element without too much trouble (with the possible exception of barn space, which could still use a tweak), but the final few factories weren't even remotely affordable until long after the level at which they became available. Now they are just about within reach, though they remain costly enough that significant effort will still be required. I don't begrudge younger players this perfectly rational change in the slightest.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-31-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Can somebody make clear wich houses there are to be build?