Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Just received my first Arctic Wolf cards, what a cuties!
    Arctic wolf.jpg
    Looking forward to Colour Event to get more of them.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Just received my first Arctic Wolf cards, what a cuties!
    Arctic wolf.jpg
    Looking forward to Colour Event to get more of them.
    I'm so jealous! Hurry up kindle & drop update already!!

The official update thread is now open, here.

Looks like they didn't quite get rid of the vestiges of the purple gem

20190605_120851.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Looks like they didn't quite get rid of the vestiges of the purple gem ������
    LOL - they need veteran players to tell them in which places they are hidden.

OTOH... <dreamy look at your coins and tcash> maybe it's all fake...? *g*

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Second expansion is $90,200 just for accuracy

Both require same tool quantity: 17 axes, 18 shovels, 16 saws
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    sorry, not sure how to understand this: is that for each expansion or both together?
    eex in any case! (and thanks )
    Sorry, EACH expansion requires that quantity.

1st Expansion: Population 19,980 required
    IMG_9332.jpg

2nd Expansion: Population 20,060 required
    IMG_9333.jpg

New Max population is 20,125 FYI

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Just got update this morning. So far, I HATE what they did with product popups. Time to make is not the main factor, how many I have is most important. Don't understand why they change things that we don't have issues with. Grrr
    This really bothered me as well. Crops, Factories and Foundries all have new look when you are selecting the crop to plant or selecting the product/ingot to produce. Have to retrain my brain to look in different space to see how many I already have in barn. No logical reason for the change that I can imagine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On a positive note, the otters are very cute Though I wish we could see specifically what quantity of product each one is giving us before we collect it. With ducks, you can count exactly how many white/blue feathers you will be collecting based on how many ducks are around the pond and their color. With the otters, I won't know what amount I get (within the range allowed based on the item you feed) until after I have clicked to collect the products from them. If any otter task ever is created, it would be helpful to know the quantities before collecting them.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-05-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Sorry, EACH expansion requires that quantity.

1st Expansion: Population 19,980 required [...]

2nd Expansion: Population 20,060 required [...]

New Max population is 20,125 FYI
    Many thanks, Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

OTOH... <dreamy look at your coins and tcash> maybe it's all fake...? *g*
    Humm, new tablet, still learning how to crop images I thought I cut those out. But no, it's not a fake. I just got so used to playing without using T-Cash that it just accumulated. So 14,135T over 3+ years, about 1,800T was bought because I'm a sucker for bundles with decorations I want plus I don't mind throwing a few $ at the developers every now and again. Still paid less than the cost of a PS4 game that I only played for a few months

Some T-Cash was won in the various forum contests but about 11,000+ was fairly accumulated by gameplay and ads (although I haven't seen an ad for over 18 months now). Once I stopped impulsively opening every chest in other towns or in the mine, it really started to pile up.

But thanks for noticing, I will have to be more careful with the "crop tool"

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Humm, new tablet, still learning how to crop images I thought I cut those out. ...
    oh, then it was indeed good I mentioned it (don't you look again after posting? ) -- and thanks for the explanations. I "learned" from you (among other things over time) not to use my gems for boosters all the time - I was heavily in danger of getting used to the double-crop-booster - and so I was confident that those ARE your amounts (actually the reason I dared to make that remark, in joking -- sorry, if that wasn't clear)