Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    After the update, i have a 100% rate of clicking the wrong button for loading train crates and asking for help! :| This one will need some serious getting used to...
    I haven’t had any problem so far. We were forewarned, so I have slowed down, been careful, and all has gone well.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    This update is taking forever to roll out!!
    tell me bout it!!

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    tell me bout it!!
    At least Android is starting to roll out! My phone hasn't updated yet; even though another co op member has her droid update. Looks like KINDLE will be down to the wire for the start of the event
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

At least Android is starting to roll out! My phone hasn't updated yet; even though another co op member has her droid update. Looks like KINDLE will be down to the wire for the start of the event
    I think that's how it was last time an event and update happened together. Kindle got the update maybe an hour or two before the event.

Fingers crossed for the kindle update soon. 😃

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    $108,000 for new zoo expansion (and 9 shovels and 7 saws)

2 New town expansions:
    $89,550 and not sure exact price of second one but should be very similar.
    Second expansion is $90,200 just for accuracy

Both require same tool quantity: 17 axes, 18 shovels, 16 saws

says you're on kindle? never heard of a phone on kindle or you play between platforms?
    what would happen if i were to transfer my game from my andoid phone to ipad between updates? i know it'd require fb and i really really don't wanna do that but . . . curiousity if it would allow me to play between two different versions?

says you're on kindle? never heard of a phone on kindle or you play between platforms?
    what would happen if i were to transfer my game from my andoid phone to ipad between updates? i know it'd require fb and i really really don't wanna do that but . . . curiousity if it would allow me to play between two different versions?
    You can play the same town on an ipad and Android phone. However, if any update is released first for apple ios, and you update TS on your ipad and open your town, you will NOT be able to play on your Android phone until the Android has also updated to the newest version. If you tried to open the Android town that had an older version of the game, you would get a message telling you you need to update to the newest version of the game upon trying to load your town.

Yet no update in my Playstore :-( (also Germany) So my big city still has to wait for the cute otters.
    My iOS town is updated since friday and i also choose the wrong buttons again and again. I'm always telling myself to be more concentrated....but it doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    ...Both require same tool quantity: 17 axes, 18 shovels, 16 saws
    sorry, not sure how to understand this: is that for each expansion or both together?
    eex in any case! (and thanks )
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-05-2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: no Android update yet in this part of Germany either

Sorry, willow...didn't mean to be confusing. I have my main town on KINDLE. My baby town is on my android phone
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim