Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Does anybody know how many animals are needed for the new decoration? It should be either 132 or 133 since the inflatable octopus needs 131.

And a big thank you to everyone who posted beta information! That made updating the wiki a lot easier.
    What is the new deco?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Sorry, the mechanical giraffe. Someone posted a picture in the beta thread.
    Last edited by Sablob; 06-02-2019 at 08:19 AM. Reason: typo
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

I cann’t remember how it was before the update, but my load and give buttons (zoo) both are at the bottom. (Playing on iPad too). And I don’t have problems reading the barn amounts either.
    0691A20C-61F3-4AFD-82D2-8BC7E87896F3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marmicjan View Post
    I cann’t remember how it was before the update, but my load and give buttons (zoo) both are at the bottom. (Playing on iPad too). And I don’t have problems reading the barn amounts either.
    Mine is def. the other way around. I have my Otter Pond in progress, so clearly have updated. Maybe there are two versions that were released? What other explanation?
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Not sure if there was a specific issue with that & if there was if it was platform specific...so want to clarify what you might be asking...

Did you add friends from facebook itself (these will have the little itty-bitty facebook "f" logo)? If so...there is no "X" to remove those friends. They have to be removed from within facebook.

Are they in-game friends (added by using the in-game friend code)? If so, and you do not have an "X" then you might need to file a ticket w/CS.

To see quickly which are your in-game friends vs facebook friends...go to settings and log out of facebook. Now check your friends list again.

Hope that helps...at least a little.
    Hi Twilight. These are definitely in-game friends, not Facebook. I play on android. I thought there was a discussion on this subject, but couldn't find it when I had a good look. Basically, I have no way of removing the friends I have accepted from within the game. The little x has been missing for a few months.
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Small sample from one of our teammates who got the update...

Attachment 42411
    Thanks Twilight .

Quote Originally Posted by Marmicjan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post

1. The Button for loading plane, train crates is situated BETWEEN the 'Ask for Help' and 'Use a Coupon' buttons. Really Playrix, what were you thinking? This change has slowed my game right down. I am checking each and every time, and don't anticipate it will get easier, because I have to make sure I place my finger exactly in the right spot or Train coupons used up. Or I ask for help for the wrong product by mistake. . Curiously enough, the zoo orders are with the 'give' button at the bottom, as it should be.
    Just to confuse matters more I've just seen a pic posted by someone who doesn't have any coupons, and the load button is at the top, and ask for help at the bottom

Screenshot_2019-06-02-11-14-17.jpg

I saw an empty crate flagged in a friend's plane today -- I am on Android-update-not-available. Could it be that this friend is on IOS and updated?

Screenshot_20190602-x -plane crate leer-min.jpg
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-02-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I saw an empty crate flagged in a friend's plane today -- I am on Android-update-not-available. Could it be that this friend is on IOS and updated?

Screenshot_20190602-x -plane crate leer-min.jpg
    Yep, your friend has a newer version. Not sure of all the items made from items gathered by the otters. Some i remember..pearl necklace, sequin dress, 2 items in seafood factory...
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    Hi Twilight. These are definitely in-game friends, not Facebook. I play on android. I thought there was a discussion on this subject, but couldn't find it when I had a good look. Basically, I have no way of removing the friends I have accepted from within the game. The little x has been missing for a few months.
    I apologize...I REally need to look at signatures...Just noticed your level...sooo...umm...yeah...you know what to look for. (she said sheepishly...)

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Twilight .
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Could still be Beta tester. In the past anyone who got the update first...you would get a message that you could not help them because they had the updated version.
    Maybe they have changed this to where we can now visit our friend's town to see what they need help with? If so, that is a plus!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-02-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton