Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

I don’t know who designed the new “gown” or what body-type it is supposed to be for. Maybe a barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Yep, your friend has a newer version. Not sure of all the items made from items gathered by the otters. Some i remember..pearl necklace, sequin dress, 2 items in seafood factory...
    aww, poor little friend. I have seen before that I couldn't enter someone's town due to "newer version", but no empty crates, lol.

Thanks, Score!

====================== ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Yes, that is it exactly! It is just like when beta testers are trying out the possible new features before it goes live.
    just saw this reply - Thanks also, Twilight! this for you (just cos I'm in the mood today):

I am glad then I wasn't a beta tester all the more thanks to all who were and went through all what we saw in the "beta-thread"!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-02-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I apologize...I REally need to look at signatures...Just noticed your level...sooo...umm...yeah...
    aww... (no worries, boby is a nice person! ) I was all the time since I saw the post about to ask also, whether boby reported it, when the x was missing so long already, and what Playrix said.

so, boby, did you?

I have got two township games. both with the recent update, one with crate filling vouchers and one without. The one with vouchers has spend coupon then ask for help with load at the bottom. The game without vouchers Has load at the top and ask for help at the bottom. The buttons are in a different place depending on whether or not you have vouchers. I am having enough trouble getting used to the change to the buttons as it is but this will be an ongoing problem for everyone as sometimes they will win vouchers and find that the buttons have moved position. Has anybody reported this problem to Playrix?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I don’t know who designed the new “gown” or what body-type it is supposed to be for. Maybe a barrel?
    Perhaps the otters wear frocks? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I have got two township games. both with the recent update, one with crate filling vouchers and one without. The one with vouchers has spend coupon then ask for help with load at the bottom. The game without vouchers Has load at the top and ask for help at the bottom. The buttons are in a different place depending on whether or not you have vouchers. I am having enough trouble getting used to the change to the buttons as it is but this will be an ongoing problem for everyone as sometimes they will win vouchers and find that the buttons have moved position. Has anybody reported this problem to Playrix?
    No reason you can't, Salmo. I'll certainly mention it to our Admin in the meantime, anyway.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-02-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Perhaps the gown and the pearl necklace indicate a possible next CB: an Opera House.
    The lady in question will have a large 'sound box'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Perhaps the gown and the pearl necklace indicate a possible next CB: an Opera House.
    The lady in question will have a large 'sound box'.
    I think maybe the gown is suited to a more 'bottom-heavy' physique. And nobody wants to hear sounds from down there

See what you made me do..? Stop it, stop it now

just saw this reply - Thanks also, Twilight! this for you (just cos I'm in the mood today):
    [/QUOTE]

(hangs head...sniffles and says quietly...) I am sorry, I changed my answer...I am not worthy of...(chokes up...) that choclate bar....

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    aww... (no worries, boby is a nice person! ) I was all the time since I saw the post about to ask also, whether boby reported it, when the x was missing so long already, and what Playrix said.
    Whew...thx!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-02-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here ya go...
    IMG_20190602_131204_179.jpg