Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

My Android finally updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Update finally landed in my play store, but not on the app page, had to go into my account, then my apps and games, then updates.
    Well, I had to do something similar. I kept pressing the button to look for updates to my apps, but nothing showed up. Then I typed Township on the search bar, selected the game and there they were: the options to Open or Update, instead of Open or Uninstall.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Well, I had to do something similar. I kept pressing the button to look for updates to my apps, but nothing showed up. Then I typed Township on the search bar, selected the game and there they were: the options to Open or Update, instead of Open or Uninstall.
    Yes, same here. Not in "my apps" but looking for township on the search bar - there it was. Thx, AlexisSookie :-)

Just got update this morning. So far, I HATE what they did with product popups. Time to make is not the main factor, how many I have is most important. Don't understand why they change things that we don't have issues with. Grrr

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Just got update this morning. So far, I HATE what they did with product popups. Time to make is not the main factor, how many I have is most important. Don't understand why they change things that we don't have issues with. Grrr
    I agree wholeheartedly- it's driving me insane...

Update ook in Nederland nu beschikbaar/In the Netherlands we have the update now available

Just found out they changed the load buttons for trains and planes too. Trying to load and ended up asking for help ! Why would they switch those 2 buttons unless they intentionally wanted to cause problems ?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-05-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Update ook in Nederland nu beschikbaar/In the Netherlands we have the update now available
    watch ur load buttons !

Just found out they changed the load buttons for trains and planes too. Trying to load and ended up asking for help ! Why would they switch those 2 buttons unless they intentionally wanted to cause problems ? This is so much crap.
    Just to make it worse the order they appear depends on whether or not you have any fill crate coupons.

watch ur load buttons !
    Yes, I knew from reading here, but my coop leader didn't. I was just about to share that information but she already asked three times accidentally for help