Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 223

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

  1. #191
    My Android finally updated.

  2. #192
    Member AlexisSookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Update finally landed in my play store, but not on the app page, had to go into my account, then my apps and games, then updates.
    Well, I had to do something similar. I kept pressing the button to look for updates to my apps, but nothing showed up. Then I typed Township on the search bar, selected the game and there they were: the options to Open or Update, instead of Open or Uninstall.

  3. #193
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Well, I had to do something similar. I kept pressing the button to look for updates to my apps, but nothing showed up. Then I typed Township on the search bar, selected the game and there they were: the options to Open or Update, instead of Open or Uninstall.
    Yes, same here. Not in "my apps" but looking for township on the search bar - there it was. Thx, AlexisSookie :-)

  4. #194
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    62
    Just got update this morning. So far, I HATE what they did with product popups. Time to make is not the main factor, how many I have is most important. Don't understand why they change things that we don't have issues with. Grrr

  5. #195
    Member AlexisSookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Just got update this morning. So far, I HATE what they did with product popups. Time to make is not the main factor, how many I have is most important. Don't understand why they change things that we don't have issues with. Grrr
    I agree wholeheartedly- it's driving me insane...

  6. #196
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Update ook in Nederland nu beschikbaar/In the Netherlands we have the update now available

  7. #197
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    62
    Just found out they changed the load buttons for trains and planes too. Trying to load and ended up asking for help ! Why would they switch those 2 buttons unless they intentionally wanted to cause problems ?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-05-2019 at 09:57 PM.

  8. #198
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Update ook in Nederland nu beschikbaar/In the Netherlands we have the update now available
    watch ur load buttons !

  9. #199
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Just found out they changed the load buttons for trains and planes too. Trying to load and ended up asking for help ! Why would they switch those 2 buttons unless they intentionally wanted to cause problems ? This is so much crap.
    Just to make it worse the order they appear depends on whether or not you have any fill crate coupons.

  10. #200
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    watch ur load buttons !
    Yes, I knew from reading here, but my coop leader didn't. I was just about to share that information but she already asked three times accidentally for help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •