Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Has the kindle update come out? I thought I saw kindle players in the comments, but the app store hasn't shown an update for me yet.
    KINDLE won't be released until after Android updates. So any droids updated yet?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    KINDLE won't be released until after Android updates. So any droids updated yet?
    My Android doesn't have an update yet. I'm hoping Sunday or Monday!
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    My Android doesn't have an update yet. I'm hoping Sunday or Monday!
    I sure am hoping you update tonight or tomorrow!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    Has the update given back the ability to eject friends from our friend list yet? The x's have been missing from my game for a few months and I can't have a good clear out.
    Not sure if there was a specific issue with that & if there was if it was platform specific...so want to clarify what you might be asking...

Did you add friends from facebook itself (these will have the little itty-bitty facebook "f" logo)? If so...there is no "X" to remove those friends. They have to be removed from within facebook.

Are they in-game friends (added by using the in-game friend code)? If so, and you do not have an "X" then you might need to file a ticket w/CS.

To see quickly which are your in-game friends vs facebook friends...go to settings and log out of facebook. Now check your friends list again.

Hope that helps...at least a little.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-02-2019 at 03:36 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I'm curious about the stickers in the co-op chat?
    Small sample from one of our teammates who got the update...

received_363541024518780.jpg
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Small sample from one of our teammates who got the update...

received_363541024518780.jpg
    Don't really see the point of these, except they ARE cute My first thought was 'oh, sticky notes to pin a message for teammates at top of chat'. Because the co-op inbox, where we would like to message more often, is a once only daily deal and doesn't work well during regatta. Well, silly me. We get pretty pictures instead.

I DO like the addition of the Otter farm, more land expansions, and even more products to keep in my bursting barn. Showing ingots at the Academy is a great improvement and lowering the coin cost for factories now... I couldn't be more surprised and I love it! Not so daunting to save up for those factories now.

This may be a change, I'm not sure... But my plane orders seem to have suddenly lowered to more reasonable amounts and easier to make products. Does anyone usually need only corn and bread for their plane at level 79? I don't think so. Twice this week I waited out those 15hrs because the goods and amounts being asked for were ridiculous. Please Playrix, let it be so.

Problems I have with the new update -

1. The Button for loading plane, train crates is situated BETWEEN the 'Ask for Help' and 'Use a Coupon' buttons. Really Playrix, what were you thinking? This change has slowed my game right down. I am checking each and every time, and don't anticipate it will get easier, because I have to make sure I place my finger exactly in the right spot or Train coupons used up. Or I ask for help for the wrong product by mistake. . Curiously enough, the zoo orders are with the 'give' button at the bottom, as it should be.

2. This is the worst - when planting a field or deciding which products in factories need making and you press on that field or product - the amount showing 'in the barn' is written in tiny, little, minuscule print that I can hardly read. And I am using an iPad. How are players using phones are gonna see it? Players who wear glasses? This issue came up before in the previous update. Some players told Playrix (via the forum) that the light print in tiny letters/numbers was unreadable and I think they worked to improve it then. Why do this again?
    Please Playrix, fix this and show the number of products at same size it used to be. The change you made makes playing the game frustrating.

Note: After half a day of playing the updated version, both problems are equally as annoying and make playing more stressful, not more fun.
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 06-02-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: clarity
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

A quick question for those who have the update - were you given any information about the swapping of the buttons for the plane and train crates when you first updated, or was there no warning at all?

Just thinking of all the thousands (millions?) of players who aren't members of any internet groups or fora who won't have been forewarned like we were, and wondering what sort of company would make a change which seems to be designed to deliberately trick people into inadvertently spending a valuable asset.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    A quick question for those who have the update - were you given any information about the swapping of the buttons for the plane and train crates when you first updated, or was there no warning at all?
    Hmm.. no prompt of the change as far as I can recall, but I could be mistaken. It's certainly not mentioned in the in-game news blurb about the update.

Does anybody know how many animals are needed for the new decoration? It should be either 132 or 133 since the inflatable octopus needs 131.

And a big thank you to everyone who posted beta information! That made updating the wiki a lot easier.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

JJay - Nope, there is no warning at all.

Why do it? Didn't the beta testers give them feedback? Cos, surely...there could be no-one who would be happy with this change.
    It definitely makes playing harder, as more time needs to be taken to make the correct choice of which button to press.
    Oh, and the 'stickies' button is right next to the button to send your message in chat, so instead of one big button to send chat, two tiny ones.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful